Making Magic with MJ

DisneyBunny

I'm back! Man, I'm sick of Doctors...

kody_and_angel_002.jpg

SO cute!

jesserin

back from the beach... i love my best friend... she and her hubby own 4 restaurants here in Chas and they make the BEST food... lol a picnic with her is always a culinary treat... So we dined on, Nine grain bagels, with turkey fresh mozzerella and cucumbers... lol :slurp: so yummy... Lizzy had a blast... (i think she ate enough sand to poo a sand box) :lookaroun :lol:

on the whole it was a great morning... i love the beach it clears my mind and opens my heart... and i have fond memories on the beach... brings them all back so i sit and daydream... lol so fun. :)

Did you see your thread at the Spot? :eek:

I just did... and i have tears running down my face... thank you so much sweetie... y'all are my angels.

Today we're going off to visit the Endocronologist. Fun.

oh stink... prayers and hugs bunny, we love you...

Good morning all.

Isn't it a strange feeling when you know there IS a plan for you. You know you have to go though something to help someone who needs it, but you have to experience it first. I know, Jess, I went threw it also.:cry:

*sigh* i know there is a plan. I would really love a peek at the blue prints though ;)

This is what I do.
Right click on the pic. Click on properties. Highlight the url and right click. Copy.
When you go to post, click on the insert image icon (the one that looks like a mountain scene) Paste the url.

ok so not fair... you just summed up in 3 lines what would have taken me an hour to explain... :lol: lol

Ah!
Typical cat. . .she has no real use for you.
Feed her and clean her litter box, but expect nothing in return!

and that is why i don't do cats... lol they're cute as kittens

but i prefer puppies and dogs.. lol they give lots of love back, and they make great cuddle pals...

She really is possessed!
Kody is just the greatest dog I've ever known. She's getting older now, but she's always just been so mellow - so tolerant. All she wants to do is please and protect us. She was such a gift!

awwwww... love it... Kody is beautiful betty! :)
good morning everyone!!!

Morning sweetie! :kiss:

DisneyBunny

back from the beach... i love my best friend... she and her hubby own 4 restaurants here in Chas and they make the BEST food... lol a picnic with her is always a culinary treat... So we dined on, Nine grain bagels, with turkey fresh mozzerella and cucumbers... lol :slurp: so yummy... Lizzy had a blast... (i think she ate enough sand to poo a sand box) :lookaroun :lol:

on the whole it was a great morning... i love the beach it clears my mind and opens my heart... and i have fond memories on the beach... brings them all back so i sit and daydream... lol so fun. :)

I just did... and i have tears running down my face... thank you so much sweetie... y'all are my angels.

oh stink... prayers and hugs bunny, we love you...

*sigh* i know there is a plan. I would really love a peek at the blue prints though.

Glad you had fun at the beach. It's pretty dreary around here. A day at the beach sounds like heaven right about now.

Glad you liked your thread. :eek: :eek:

jesserin

She was a WONDERFUL Dr. Really friendly and helpful. (My regular Dr is great, but lacks a certain warmth.)

Guess what I'm getting next week? An X-ray with dye shot in my veins. :sohappy:

Lovely. :hurl:

well... a wonderful dr always helps...

next week sounds like a bummer, but i guess i'll pass on my mantra... lol

One day at a time :) Glad you got through today ok!!!

DisneyBunny

i loved it... you're precious girly... you've got a heart as big as texas... how are you feeling today?

The thoughts and preyers for my surgery really helped lift my spirits. I figured you could use that as well.:D
I'm kinda down today. I feel like this'll never end. I may be looking at a legnthy process. And I know this is something I'll be dealing with until I'm either middle-aged or have the whole kit and kaboodle removed. Sigh.

well... a wonderful dr always helps...

next week sounds like a bummer, but i guess i'll pass on my mantra... lol

One day at a time :) Glad you got through today ok!!!

Every day is a new day. This weekend should be fun. We're getting nails done tomorrow, and my best friend's wedding is on Sunday. That should get my mind off things.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom