Make your own WDW Park Map descriptions

Tom

Beta Return
I'm Bored

I'm bored and tired, so I thought I'd give this a try. I predict failure....and if some of these have been used, I apologize - after 2 pages, I stopped reading them all....

Magic Kingdom: Where kids of all ages come to wear themselves out beyond imagination.
Jungle Cruise: Don't drink the water
Riverboat: What riverboat?
Treehouse: If you've done everything else...twice.
Hall of Presidents: Dead dudes and a couple living ones talk!
Haunted Mansion: Just like in your dreams...
Tom Sawyer Island: Ever walked through the woods? Yeah, it's kinda like that.
COP: If it's open, and working properly, you should check out how they plan on using electricity in 1998!
Small World: It sure is cute...once.
Buzz: Shoot things - be a pretend hero - just like real life.
Country Bears: Now, now do you get there again?
Philharmagic: Do this after lunch.
Peter Pan: You can fly...you can fly...you can trip and fall under a boat :lookaroun
Tiki: How long does the term "new" apply?
Pooh: Don't step in it.
BTMRR: This choo-choo go fast.
Tea Party: :hurl:
Snow White: So, uh....what's the storyline again?
TTA: Yeah, go ahead and stay on for another few laps.

EPCOT: Where we mix antiquated cultures and "futuristic" ideas into one giant....thing.
Mission Space: If you're a puker, just wait a few weeks for your turn.
Test Track: These cars go fast...sometimes.
Soarin: If you're afraid of things - don't do this.
Imagination: Where is that again? Is it through those sliding grocery store doors?
Spaceship Earth: Do you smell something burning?
Living Seas: We used to have elevators, until someone realized they didn't go anywhere, so we took them out.
HISTA: If you have phobias, don't do this.
World Showcase: A bunch of countries with all major landmarks crammed into a few acres each.
Maelstrom: Boat, trolls, skip the movie, check out Norway chicks.
El Rio del Tiempo: Oh wait, do the treehouse first, THEN this.
Ellen's EA: Holy crap, the seats drive!
Impressions de France: This is a movie...about....France.
Innoventions: If you keep following the pathway, you'll eventually find your way to some sliding doors and the other side of the park.
Living w/ Land: Holy crap - those things are growing upside down!
American Adventure: America's entire history crammed into 28 minutes, with a goose-bumpy soundtrack.

MGM: We don't really make movies here....in fact, we just tore out the fake houses we used to use to put in a stunt show that a few people watch.
ToT: Go up and down several times.
RnRC: :hurl:
Star Tours: :hurl:
HISTK Set: Uh, there's some tall stuff here to walk by.
Backlot Tour: Ride a tram. Watch people sew. See old vehicles.
Muppets: Friggin awesome.
Sounds Dangerous: I don't hear anythin- oh wait, now I do- wait, no...wait, there's some static. Who's sitting to my left and why do they keep rubbing my leg?
GMR: This is what old movies were like, before they ran out of ideas.
One Man's Dream: We had this empty space back here in the corner, so we thought "what the heck, let's throw some of Walt's old crap in here and act like we respect him."

Animal Kingdom: Uh...there are some rides....some animals....and some other things here.

Badger Brent

Leave A Legacy: You to can walk the maze of tombstones and remember the unclaimed drunks from past Food & Wine Festivals....

Flower & Garden Festival: Look at the flowers and the beautiful vendor booths, but take a picture and it's off to Leave a Legacy for YOU!!:eek:

Krsyto's: Awesome show and great music, there was music wasn't there??

MacDuffieMuppet

Those are some great ones...now its my turn to give it a try:

Magic Kingdom
Parades- wait for longer then the entire length of the parade only to have some family at the last minute get shoved in front of you.
castle show- wait around in the hot florida sun and get to know everyone around you.
Jungle Cruise- boat ride with lame jokes and old aa's.
Tree house- every childs dream, but parents.
Tiki room-dont bother old version was better
PoTC-closed till we can fit johnny depp
Magic carpets- just like dumbo, but tilt back and forth.
BTMRR- que is like a maze and ride is old fashioned.
SM-circle a mountain on a water type roller coaster
CBJ-we change for holidays only.
Tom's Island- ditch your kids and run!:lol:
Peter Pan- wait in line to look down at things.
Small World. the wait to get off your boats give you whiplash.
PhilarMagic-3d movie (NAP TIME!!)
Cinderella's Coursel-go round and round and fight for the horse your child wants.
dumbo-flying elephant
Snow whites adventure-lame aa's and never a wait
Pooh- Long wait, little kids, get fast pass and still wait
Speedway- if you didnt get wiplash from the boats guarnteed on this ride..pain reliever not included.
Tea cups- go round and round and you dont even have to spin it.
Wedmay-see how technology is and see the line for space mountain (looks cna be deciving)
CoP- see the way we live now, and the way we have lived.
Space mountain- the que is more exciting then the ride itself.
Stichs great escape- try to escape yourself form the line
Goofys barnstormer-roller coater for children.
the train-go around the park slower than it would be to fight through people

MGM
GMR-a ride about old movies.
ToT-happy go puky ride:hurl:
RnRC-thrilling way to listen to aerosmith! whoo
Muppets-go muppets-more old guys.:sohappy:
Little Mermaid-each show gets shorter by the end of the day (this is sooo true)
Playhoue disney-smell little kids who couldnt hold it
Starwars-skip ride just go to the store
Indiana Jones-we have shows periodicly
Dangerous Sounds-was dangerous is the head phones that dont work and arent sterile
Back lot tour-not the same.see less and less
Lights motor action- We might get the cars workign today
Beauty and the beast- better than braodway
fantasmic-were falling apart
One mans dream- we couldnt pay a storage company to hold his stuff so we opended up a display:lol:
WWTBAM-youll never play
HISTH play set-lose your kids in a fake lawn

EPCOT-
Test Track-ride a car and test it
JIYI-dont bother its not the same as you will rememeber from your childhood
Innovations- gadgets we have today
UoE-fake dinosaurs and lame movie (GO BILL)
spaceship earth-travel through time in a golf ball
living seas-disneys aquariem
world showcase-taste beer from around the world:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
rio de tiempo-mexicos history
malenstrom-dont need a poncho.
illuminations-attempt to unite the world

Animal Kingdom
iTTBAB-dumb show thats stupid
Festival of the lion king- Worth seeing.As good as the broadway version.
Phocahontas-low budget, and gone
EE-Was it worth the wait? (i know i cant wait to get on it...i hope its worth the wait)
Jungle trek- hike on a fake trail in the heat:hammer:
Kali river rapids- you will get wet.
kilamanjaro safari-varied length due to animals.*
*some animals may not apear at all due to their americanization of laziness and obsiety. due not worry the animals you may see are possibly real or audio anamatronics filling in for them while on break.
Dinoland- disenys attempt to be like six flags.:brick:
permiwheel-tea cups and space mountain combo
dino flyers-aka dumbo
cDTe-aka disneylands indiana jones.

:sohappy: *~*hope you like these*~*

imagineer boy

The Magic Kingdom

Disneyland Railroad: Enjoy trees trees and more trees! And, hear pochahantas pointlessly sing!

Enchanted Tiki Romm UNM: yo yo hommie G-dogs, check out this tight ride where a bird possy gangsta raps yo!

Jungle Cruise: We'll update this ride like DL's... umm some time. But in the mean time, enjoy the terrible jokes.

POTC: Well, maybe Kiera Knightly's hotness can make people shut up about how watered down it is compared to DL's version.

HM: HEY! Umm... Paul Frees had uhh, laryngitis when he recorded the narration, yeah, and uhh yeah. So if we hear one more complaint about how bad the audio is, we WILL put in Jennifer Tilly! Bwwwahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!

CBJ: Dedicated to the memory of General Grizz.

Splash Mountain: Don't ask why we call it splash mountain when you don't get wet in the slightest.

Pooh's Playful Spot: After ten years of pain staking developement and conceptual design that started after 20k closed, we are proud to announce the most ground breaking..... kiddie play ground ever.

Mickey's Toon Town: Wow, you must be really bored if you're comming back here! While you're here, see how many evil fathers try to force their screaming kids on barn stormer!

SGE: Now over 12 thousand kids traumatized! CAUTION: If you are prone to losing brain cells, this ride may not be for you.

Timekeeper: Whadda ya mean that Monsters Inc. doesn't fit here?! Monsters and future sci fi. THE CONNECTION IS UNCANNY!!!!!! Now deal with it, or we'll strap you to a chair and make you watch the 2005 planning DVD for 3 hours straight!!!!!!:fork:

Okay, these are lame. But I took a good stab at it.

Dragonrider1227

EPCOT: Walt Disney's Experimenal Prototype Community of Tommorow. Consisting of state of the art, groundbreaking technology, experiments in modern science, and mulitple world cultures at the palm of you... ah who arem we kidding? We know why you came here. We're the first Disney Park to sell BOOZE!
IT'S A SMALL WORLD: Wanna know something interesting? Repeat carefully after me. This world is made of LOVE AND PEACE!
MICKEY'S TOON TOWN: Well, not really a town so much as it is a Toon Street

dxwwf3

Original Poster
Dragonrider1227 said:
EPCOT: Walt Disney's Experimenal Prototype Community of Tommorow. Consisting of state of the art, groundbreaking technology, experiments in modern science, and mulitple world cultures at the palm of you... ah who arem we kidding? We know why you came here. We're the first Disney Park to sell BOOZE!

:rolleyes: :lol:

Nice one! :wave:

sillyspook13

Test Track, IllumiNations, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, Lights Motors Action, Fantasmic, Primeval Whirl, Expedition Everest, Triceratop Spin, Festival of the Lion King, Splash Mountain, Liberty Belle Riverboat, etc: When it works...:lookaroun

Expo_Seeker40

Flower and Garden Fest 06': Presented by Kleenex

Illuminations: Wanna know a secret? Dumb families leave when the globe comes out cause they think the show is over...so take their spots!!! No Fast Passes required.

Spectromagic: Music doesn't surround you (our east speakers only work), and laughter will not abound you.

Main Street Electrical Parade: Hey you wanna visit California!!! Just it time for the Happiest Commercialization on Earth!!!

Stitch's Great Escape: The alien turned "special" in 2003.

Tomorrowland Tranist Authority: You won't see any signs of our new sponsor, but you'll still see a message from our old sponsor along the EPCOT model.

Spaceship Earth: see what goes on inside a golf ball.

The Land: Airport terminal

Expo_Seeker40

LOOK AT THIS CLOSELY :p

Country Bear Jamboree: If
Jungle Cruise: You
Aladdin's Carpets: Do
TTA: Not
CoP: Spend
Space Mountain: More
SpectroMagic: Than
"it's a small world": 200
Dumbo: Dollars
Snow White: By
Peter Pan: The
Pooh: End
Grotto: Of
Haunted Mansion: Today
Riverboat: In
Presidents: Our
Splash Mountain: Giftshops,
Thunder Mountain: We
Stitch: Will
Tiki: Hunt
Pirates: You
Speedway: Down!

Ms Brer Rabbit

I decided to take on my favorite part of WDW, World Showcase!

Mexico: Don't wory! It's okay to drink the water here!
El Rio Del Tiempo: Because your reservations for the San Angel Inn aren't for another 10 minutes.

Norway: Come for the bakery, stay for the babes!
Maelstrom: It's okay, we've never actually seen the movie either!

China: Please refrain from saying anything involving the words "free" or "Tibet".

The Outpost: Not an actual country.

Germany: Pretzels, beer, this one's for you, dad!

Italy: A win/lose situation. Handsome Italian men, but no pizza.

America: Finally, somplace that sells chicken strips!

Japan: Because you didn't actually think you were going to be able to make it through an entire vacation without having to buy your kid 11 packs of You Gi Oh cards, did you?

Morocco: Mystery country! Is it Egypt, Israel, Ethopia? Nobody seems to know!
*You would not believe how many people I've seen walk through Morocco and have no clue where they are!

France: More than just baguettes and berets!

The United Kingdom: Is that a Pub?! Dad! Put down the pretzels and get over here!

Canada: Your feet hurt, your wallet is signifigantly lighter, you're carrying all the kids' kidcot masks, the kids are whining because they want to ride rides, and dad is nowhere to be found. Aren't you glad you walked around World Showcase?

WDWFREAK53

Walt Disney World Railroad: Ride a Choo-Choo Train
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin: Shoot some "Z's"
Tomorrowland Transit Authority: Ride if you're too chicken for Space Mountain
Astro Orbiter: Fly
Carousel of Progress: Sit in a moving seat
Space Mountain: See Thunder Mountain (only in the dark)
Stitch's Great Escape: Have Stitch spit on you
Tomorrowland Indy Speedway: Drive 8mph on a rail after waiting in a long line
Mad Hatter's Tea Party: Spin
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: Hop in a pot and go see Pooh
Cinderella's Golden Carousel: If you don't know what a carousel is, this map isn't going to help you. See "Disney for idiots" guide for more information.
Snow White's Scary Adventures: Automatic scream-inducer for riders 5 and under.
Peter Pan's Flight: Fly over London
It's a Small World: Go mentally insane in this slow moving boat ride filled with killer dolls.
Mickey's Philharmagic: Get a good look at Donald's tailfeathers.
The Haunted Mansion: Ride with a ghost.
The Hall of Presidents: We've got Bush! (Animal House reference). Shows running continuously daily. George would like to thank Chad for hanging in there.
Country Bear Jamboree: Knee-slappin' good time with some bears.
Splash Mountain: Zip-A-Dee-Doo-DAAAHHHH...plunge into a Briar Patch.
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: See Space Mountain (not in the dark).
Pirates of the Caribbean: See a dirty hairy leg and some scurvy pigs. (Now made with politically correct goodness!)
The Jungle Cruise: See animals that are bolted to the ground. (Due to the recent ramblings of a certain lead actor in the Mission:Impossible series...the name of this ride has been changed to The Jungle Boatride.)
Swiss Family Treehouse: Archaic stairmaster.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom