Major Kudos To Pam

wcox377492

I've been a member, ok mostly lurker, on WDWMagic for several years, and have been going to Disney -- both Florida and California since I was a preschooler. I have gone from parents planning the trips, to trying travel agents, to planning totally on my own, etc, etc, etc, over the years. About 3-4 years ago I read all of the reports about how great Pam's Kingdom Konsultants are, and decided to give them a try. Pam has always gone waaay above and beyond!

Whether it involves nailing down the AP rate for me, splittling reservations to work out the best deal between AP, AAA, rates etc, to redoing all my dining reservations, when I come up with something to add to my trip, that requires changing the prior ADRs, she always does her best to make it happen, and frequently pulls off miracles.

Today, she surpassed herself! I decide to set up cruise plans for later this spring-- which were time sensitive, and while I was setting up things today, she did something few travel agents (or any other service industry would do), on her day off--- Sunday at that she spent her time returning calls, emails, IMs to be sure she got everything taken care of for me.

I want to publically let Pam know that I really appreciate it and the outstanding job she always does!

KnK

Count me in for all the kudos for the folks at KK. Elizabeth has been wonderful and last year I vowed never to plan my own trip agian.

Sure enough, she's handling this years trip as well.

THANKS! THANKS! THANKS!

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Wow, I wish I knew all my clients forum names.:lol: Thank you again everyone!

Pam

And Nan that is wonderful news about your niece!!!! Yes, you definitely need a celebratory vist to WDW!

Upvote 0

imamouse

I had an email with a time stamp of 7:42 am waiting on me when I logged on this morning. It was from Pam letting me know that KK had already rebooked my April trip at the AP rate. Talk about quality customer service! Pam and her team at KK wow me every time!

Upvote 0

pinkrose

I used to plan all our vacations myself but, last October I decided to try KK. Elizabeth was great. She took care of everything included some major last min. changes due to extra family. I don't plan a Disney vacation without her now. Thanks!:)

Count me in for all the kudos for the folks at KK. Elizabeth has been wonderful and last year I vowed never to plan my own trip agian.

Sure enough, she's handling this years trip as well.

THANKS! THANKS! THANKS!

Thank you both so much for your kinds words!!!! It means so much!!! :wave:

Upvote 0

maryszhi

next trip.. im going to ask my parents to go threw kk. We always stayed on wdw owned wdw property. I honestly thought you had to book threw either AAA, Disney,or local travel angency. after reading all the compliments as well as experiences with people we knew, whom we recommended since i read it on the pages. All the people are thrilled...i tell everybody at my hgigh school and other friends and fam. at school to use them. i cant wait til i use kk

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
For those of you that have not seen the posts on the forums. Discounted packages are now out for March 30-May 21st. Passholder rates are now out for that time frame also. And Passholders can now book the dining options.

Pam

Upvote 0
I would like to also add my thanks to Pam. I have never used a travel agency because I usually do my own reservations, but I have been having some issues with our next trip :brick::brick: I contacted Pam based on all the wonderful words here and Pam helped me straighten out the mess... :sohappy:

I will definitely be using them for all my disney trips in the future.

Thanks!!!!

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Ohhhh I know who you are!:lol:

Thank you for your kind words! I do appreciate it!

Did you get the e-mail on your dining that I sent this morning?

Pam

Upvote 0
I was wondering if you would know :animwink:

I got the email and I am returning it right now... I never expected a response today..

Thank you so much!!! :sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

lawyergirl77

Just had to throw in my two cents...

Not only is Pam a frickin' miracle worker in getting my mom and I into AKL for three nights during our what-do-you-mean-it's-going-to-be-this-busy-at-the-end-of-April-I-thought-Easter-was-early-this-year-dammit trip, but she answers all emails and calls with lightening speed.

And, to top it all off, she's going to keep trying to fulfill my impossible request of getting us into AKL Concierge over those three days.

All hail Queen Pam and her Crew of Ridiculous Talent!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Just had to throw in my two cents...

Not only is Pam a frickin' miracle worker in getting my mom and I into AKL for three nights during our what-do-you-mean-it's-going-to-be-this-busy-at-the-end-of-April-I-thought-Easter-was-early-this-year-dammit trip, but she answers all emails and calls with lightening speed.

And, to top it all off, she's going to keep trying to fulfill my impossible request of getting us into AKL Concierge over those three days.

All hail Queen Pam and her Crew of Ridiculous Talent!!! :sohappy:
Glad I'd swallowed my coffee just before reading that! :lol:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey there Lawyer Girl, I couldnt figure it out for a little bit myself, then I dragged out my handy calendar. Lo and behold Easter may be early this year, Passover is not!!!!! Belle

Upvote 0

lawyergirl77

Hey there Lawyer Girl, I couldnt figure it out for a little bit myself, then I dragged out my handy calendar. Lo and behold Easter may be early this year, Passover is not!!!!! Belle
See, even if I would have known that, I still wouldn't have believed that it would have had that much of an impact on WDW. As I've said in other threads, I've made my peace with the fact that it's going to be busy...

... I just wanna have a room with the view of the nanimals for three nights. :(

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom