Major Kudos To Pam

wcox377492

I've been a member, ok mostly lurker, on WDWMagic for several years, and have been going to Disney -- both Florida and California since I was a preschooler. I have gone from parents planning the trips, to trying travel agents, to planning totally on my own, etc, etc, etc, over the years. About 3-4 years ago I read all of the reports about how great Pam's Kingdom Konsultants are, and decided to give them a try. Pam has always gone waaay above and beyond!

Whether it involves nailing down the AP rate for me, splittling reservations to work out the best deal between AP, AAA, rates etc, to redoing all my dining reservations, when I come up with something to add to my trip, that requires changing the prior ADRs, she always does her best to make it happen, and frequently pulls off miracles.

Today, she surpassed herself! I decide to set up cruise plans for later this spring-- which were time sensitive, and while I was setting up things today, she did something few travel agents (or any other service industry would do), on her day off--- Sunday at that she spent her time returning calls, emails, IMs to be sure she got everything taken care of for me.

I want to publically let Pam know that I really appreciate it and the outstanding job she always does!

sweetpee_1993

Oh yeah! We owe Pam a biiiig thank you also. Our May trip has had a few changes and she's been a trooper thru it all. She also set up our December trip for me and took care of the deposit on her day off. What a sweetie!

Love and hugs to Pam for her dedication and caring when helping us with our beloved trips!

Upvote 0

disneytopdog

I will third the Kudos.

But not only to Pam but the entire staff at Kingdom Consultants(especially Marie)

April 2007 when Disney opened reservations for Free Dining for that September, the phone lines were JAMMED. People were reporting they were on hold for over an hour online, the website was moving slow or showed no availability for the resort I wanted when I finally got on. I placed my FIRST call ever to Kingdom Consultants. Marie had me booked, got the resort that I wanted in 10 minutes. This April I will on the phone with them again!!!!

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Thank you WCOX377492 for your kind words. It's nice to hear things like this. It makes my job that much better!

And to Sweetpee "twas no problem at all". Thanks to you also!

Disneytopdog it's nice to hear that Marie took good care of you. We always strive to do our best.

Thank you again!

Pam

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hi All, Thanks for your kind words!!!! I know I love helping out all my friends here at WDWMagic!!! There isnt a better group of people to work with!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
disneytopdog,

If you do what I did it's even smoother and faster that KK takes care of you! :D

I let Marie know what I wanted and set out parameters of acceptable alternatives in advance of the release of free Dining Plan packages. She had my Pop Century Preferred Room-Only booking upgraded to include free DDP without having to change a thing while this site had loads of folk complaining that there was no availability at Pop at all. I had given Marie permission to switch me to a preferred room at any value and failing that to any value standard room to get free DDP, but she was quick and got me the room I'd already chosen.

Marie has been taking care of me for over a year now, she booked my last three trips and has already booked my POFQ room for August! You better believe I'll be giving her all my acceptable options for free DDP possibilities again this year before they announce the packages [if they do].

I'll recommend Marie and KK to anyone! Stellar service!

Upvote 0

wannab@dis

:lol:

Looks like the only downside about KK is picking the "Konsultant" you use! Elizabeth did a wonderful job for us and we'll be calling her for our next trip.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Unlike a lot of agencies, we all work together as a team!!!! Please feel free to choose whomever you are most comfortable working with. As long as we can give it that special "Konsultant" touch I am sure that you will be pleased!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Thank you! Yes Elizabeth and I will actually be heading to Disney for our very first Earmarked conference this March.
Yes, Disney has decided that Kingdom Konsultants should be an EARMarked agency!!

And it's all because of our wonderful clients like those of you that have posted on this thread!!!!

We are very Thankful for each and every one of you!!

Pam:sohappy:

Upvote 0

pinkrose

:lol:

Looks like the only downside about KK is picking the "Konsultant" you use! Elizabeth did a wonderful job for us and we'll be calling her for our next trip.
Thank you so much! :eek: I look forward to helping you with your next vacaton! :)

Thank you! Yes Elizabeth and I will actually be heading to Disney for our very first Earmarked conference this March.
Yes, Disney has decided that Kingdom Konsultants should be an EARMarked agency!!

And it's all because of our wonderful clients like those of you that have posted on this thread!!!!

We are very Thankful for each and every one of you!!

Pam:sohappy:

We sure are!!!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

pinkrose

Unlike a lot of agencies, we all work together as a team!!!! Please feel free to choose whomever you are most comfortable working with. As long as we can give it that special "Konsultant" touch I am sure that you will be pleased!!! Belle

Marie is so right! We are a team and all work together to give each of our clients the "Konsultant" touch! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Jenngusto

I must jump on and say I have LOVED working with Marie on planning our December '08 trip. It is an anniversary/birthday trip and she has been very VERY helpful with suggestions and info about special things to do. And very patient with me and all my questions... LOL :wave:

THANK YOU GRACIAS THANK YOU MARIE!!!

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Let me jump on the bandwagon as well.
As someone who prided myself into thinking that being a true Disney insider meant plodding through all the delays and updates and plans myself....
....I'm now a much wiser person, thanks to K K :sohappy:

Upvote 0

SpongeScott

I can throw some love towards KK and Elizabeth too! Elizabeth will always go the extra mile for me in making reservations, getting exactly what I need, always patient, always coming up with the best thing for me.

*thumbs*

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

Let me jump on the bandwagon as well.
As someone who prided myself into thinking that being a true Disney insider meant plodding through all the delays and updates and plans myself....
....I'm now a much wiser person, thanks to K K :sohappy:

My sentiments exactly. Part of knowing how to "work" the planning process is knowing what resources to use. I feel like I've joined the club. Everything isn't best left in my hands. Utilize help in the right places and you can't go wrong! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom