News Major Hurricane Dorian impacts to Walt Disney World 2019

BoarderPhreak

seascape

Completely irresponsible for them to do that...of course
Provided the Cast Members were volunteers and paid for the full number of hours they have been there during the storm, its okay. I understand the need to have people there during the storm, just like any town has police and fireman stay during any hurricane. The most important thing is to pay them for their work.

John park hopper

Provided the Cast Members were volunteers and paid for the full number of hours they have been there during the storm, its okay. I understand the need to have people there during the storm, just like any town has police and fireman stay during any hurricane. The most important thing is to pay them for their work.
CM's in a Cat 5 hurricane I would think they deserve hazardous duty pay

Looks like the storm will stay off the SC coast been securing every thing will put up plywood on the down stairs windows tomorrow. All in Dorians path stay safe

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I’m sure they’re paid...but I don’t like it even if they’re volunteer.

Stuff can be replaced. But we know this about the Thursday and Friday sailings...don’t we?

BoarderPhreak

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom