Major Epcot Update: Kodak Out?

FigmentJedi

Because Pixar has no buisness being in Epcot, it was never meant to have characters thats just idiotic to think. Just imagine Lion king singing circle of life inside Spaceship earth with a jimminy cricket animatronic telling us about our nations history. It is BS i tell you.

Please. If there were to be any characters holing themselves up into Spaceship Earth, they would be the Robinsons. And you'd ride the hell out of it because Tom Selleck narrating the ride would be glorious.

montyz81

I am pretty sure this picture would be removed if they had pulled out. This is far easier to remove then the physical signs at the park. When changes happen, they happen overnight on a website. http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/parks/epcot/attractions/imagination-pavilion/
IMAGPAV_1_998.jpg

Horizons1

Why is everyone so exicted? If Kodak has pulled out do you honestly think Disney is going to pump money into this pavilion just because of this? Hardly a chance. Remember what happened to SE once AT&T pulled out? We got a boarded up post-show. And this is probably what's going to happen with Imagination.

Now if the pavilion does get a new sponsor that wants to pump money into it, fantastic! But odds are that won't happen for a while. Unsponsored pavilions don't bode too well at Epcot.

hpyhnt 1000

misterID

So, kodak may or may not be out of Imagination. Depending on what guide book you look at...

This is the most confusing thread ever.

EVER.

RIP Horizons.

TheDisneyMagic

Well if Kodak is out (I HIGHLY DOUBT IT) I want Apple for Imagination. Now that's a company with some imagination.

No thanks :hurl:

At least if a new company would come in they should be diverse. Apple is hardly a diverse company. Apple is more like the current version of the ride, lets see how we can lock your imaginations to our way and our way only!

WoL89

I'm not sure if i'm off base here but doesn't kodak own the rights to figment and/or the "figment purple" color?

If so would they take figment with them in the event the vacated they Imagination pavilion?

Oddysey

Why on earth would you be opposed to having something new if it means Pixar?

1.) Figment will never leave Imagination pavillion. He is an established and well known character that WDI is famous for creating.

2.) Pixar are the modern Disney movies everyone knows. It's perfect for attracting a modern generation and a new generation.

1. He left the pavilion in the first rehab so saying he will "never" leave is a strong statement.

2. Not in Epcot. Leave that for DHS.

ChrisM

No thanks :hurl:

At least if a new company would come in they should be diverse. Apple is hardly a diverse company. Apple is more like the current version of the ride, lets see how we can lock your imaginations to our way and our way only!

Please leave your anti-Apple fanboyism out of a legitimate conversation.

Apple has a pile of cash, is the current market leader in industrial design, and happens to be headed by one of the largest individual owners in Disney stock and who sits on the Disney board.

I'm flabbergasted that Apple doesn't have a visible presence in Epcot. I can only assume they do not for brand perception reasons.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom