Main Street U.S.A. hub redevelopment at the Magic Kingdom

CTXRover

Lights starting to go in on ramps.
28cq4d4.jpg

153acty.jpg

Jennifer Dorr

Does anyone know when construction will be COMPLETELY done? Ramps and everything? I am running the 1/2 Marathon in January and my favorite part is running through the castle! I will be so incredibly sad if it isn't open yet.

ToTBellHop

Does anyone know when construction will be COMPLETELY done? Ramps and everything? I am running the 1/2 Marathon in January and my favorite part is running through the castle! I will be so incredibly sad if it isn't open yet.
CERTAINLY by January, even with all of the summer's rain-related delays.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No

Seems there is very little remaining to do... (just finishing the railing on ramps, right?) I'd think about a week would seem right... absolutely no later than Thanksgiving...

fngoofy

The new hub is really nice. Got to see it in person this week. The only flaw are the parade light posts, but overall they sort of disappear with the rest of the surrounding environment. Flow through the hub is much more pleasant.
We were just there end of Sept/ beginning of Oct. and I swear you do not notice them. I had been reading about them and seeing the pics, forgot to specifically look for them and I never noticed them once (and we walked all around the hub, watched daytime & nighttime parades, etc.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom