Main Street U.S.A. hub redevelopment at the Magic Kingdom

SpaceMountain75

Could the new MNSSHP maps be an indicator that the hub will be done by then?
image.jpg

You can see that they have the turrets and new walkways all uncovered:
image.jpg

Last edited:

cmoliver68

I don't think it necessarily means it will be open by the start of MNSSHP but probably by the end. This just keeps from having to print two maps for a special event. The official park maps still do not have those areas.

Goofyernmost

Details... they are important. Try looking for them.
I'm convinced now that every problem I have ever had in my life can be directly contributed to a block of synthetic grass that I sat on, stood on, walked by or glanced at over the years. I'm working now on figuring a way to do without breathing, because I am convinced that a study could be done and every single person that got cancer at some point in time practiced breathing.

Or maybe I'll just ignore it because I am also convinced that even if I were in a plastic bubble all my life, I would eventually die. It would be embarrassing though because then I would be dying of nothing and who wants to do that? Who would we sue?
The plastic bubble manufacturer would be my first guess.

JoeCamel

Photo update as of Wednesday, Sept 9. The center of the castle forecourt was open today for guests, with castle stage shows taking place. A temporary stage extension is in place for this weekend's Night of Joy concerts. Low construction walls are still on either side of the forecourt as the ramps are still under construction.

View attachment 110139

That looks great! Is that real brass on the tips of the rose or is it colored concrete?

The Rocketeer

Photo update as of Wednesday, Sept 9. The center of the castle forecourt was open today for guests, with castle stage shows taking place. A temporary stage extension is in place for this weekend's Night of Joy concerts. Low construction walls are still on either side of the forecourt as the ramps are still under construction.

View attachment 110139
I looks nice. Definitely an improvement. I like how they went with gray and still incorporated the red into the compass.

nelsonj3

Sorry this is a couple days late, but here is a video update of the Hub / Castle Stage Area Construction as of 9-6-15. Even though construction has progressed a little beyond this now, it's still cool to see the construction from multiple angles. If you're like me, I love seeing the still photos that are posted here as well as some video to tie it all together. Enjoy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom