Main Street U.S.A. hub redevelopment at the Magic Kingdom

Bolt

if i lived in the area i would............

and with the topics i am able to post i do...... but as for this area I can't... thats the whole reason i look to these sights for updates.....
Well, if that's the whole reason, you're missing a lot of good conversation and exchanges. A lot of smart people contribute to this forum. But alas, you know where to find what you're looking for on other sites (or as you say, sights).

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Some new images from Aug 5th (from nearmap.com)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    179 KB · Views: 332
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    201.8 KB · Views: 312
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    219.1 KB · Views: 284

erclvrb18

Well, if that's the whole reason, you're missing a lot of good conversation and exchanges. A lot of smart people contribute to this forum. But alas, you know where to find what you're looking for on other sites (or as you say, sights).
ummmm I know how to spell site.... its called iPhone auto correct.... don't catch an attitude of sarcasism for no reason.

MissM

I was there Sunday late afternoon/early evening. I didn't bring my DSLR but I did have my pocket point-and-shoot and took some photos over the wall.

mk-construction-aug1615d.jpg

mk-construction-aug1615e.jpg

mk-construction-aug1615f.jpg

mk-construction-aug1615g.jpg

mk-construction-aug1615h.jpg

Also, here's a look at the former Rose Garden area both from the PeopleMover and down on the ground from the Tomorrowland bridge

mk-construction-aug1615b.jpg

mk-construction-aug1615c.jpg

And finally, there's some work being done on the roof of the Tomorrowland (Noodle) Terrace:
mk-construction-aug1615a.jpg

Pics originally posted to my blog: www.TheFloridaProject.com/blog

phi2134

if i lived in the area i would............

and with the topics i am able to post i do...... but as for this area I can't... thats the whole reason i look to these sights for updates.....

I believe sarcasism is how the really smart and the most talented iPhone users spell it. It's how they can show people they are serious when they want other people to post more photos of the hub contstruction for their own amusement instead of being patient.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom