Main Street U.S.A. hub redevelopment at the Magic Kingdom

alik9221

Wee update this morning. Entrance to the castle is completely shut off today ( both sides not just right hand side - as you look at castle from Main Street). Quite a few workers around working at the right hand path. Sorry can't work out how to upload pics from phone.

Next Big Thing

Wee update this morning. Entrance to the castle is completely shut off today ( both sides not just right hand side - as you look at castle from Main Street). Quite a few workers around working at the right hand path. Sorry can't work out how to upload pics from phone.
Makes sense since Dream Along with Mickey is down for 5 weeks.

note2001

Assuming this means folks eating at Cinderella's need to plan to loop around to the back to enter.

Dream Along down for 5 weeks? A nice quiet hub? I wish I was there!
Not exactly quiet... Vamos!

P_Radden

IMO, Pretty much any day now we should be seeing the other 2 towers completed. Hopefully the rest of the hub will be finished up in just a couple weeks, if not sooner.

Brian

Photos from this afternoon.. the front of the castle is completely walled off. I sympathize with those who want to iron the banners.

ZkR8Tlt.jpg

XTii5GT.jpg

nB4fNq9.jpg

fOZ58Sh.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom