Main Street U.S.A. hub redevelopment at the Magic Kingdom

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
On our last trip, I literally saw several small kids running through the flowers on the bank above the stone wall. Parents sit their little ones on the wall to hopefully snap a quick photo but the kids turn around, see the flowers, and get up and run through them.

Just a general cultural societal problem. My kids are enjoying destroying the flowers, and I either don't care enough to stop them, or I think it's their right.

Last edited:

216bruce

I guess once upon a time people were expected not to walk in flowerbeds, least of all those within a three feet high wall.

Disney is aiming for the same target audience it always has- the American family. It's not the company's fault that people are like they are today. The same problems exist at every mass entertainment facility- movie theaters with phone crazy audiences, ballparks with an overwhelming number of drunks and folks at malls and shopping centers starting fights in increasing numbers. If anything, Disney does a pretty decent job of trying to keep folks civil. Twenty years ago, maybe even ten, it wasn't like that. Disney didn't 'break' the American family. We did it to ourselves as a whole.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom