Main Street Bakery to Serve Starbucks Coffee

Simple...they are looking for indications that Disney has buckled to their demands and couldn't exist any longer without them. That way they would know when to go back. :D

Oh that makes perfect sense lol. I just dont understand why people think their opinion is shared by the majority of people. I mean how many people visit the parks each year? Maybe less than .5% of the people who visit are members of fan boards like this. Do they think Disney will buckle to the demands of less than .1% of the people who visit?

Goofyernmost

You would think they would :D But I guess people want coffee when they "First Arrive" to the parks? To get them going? Who knows..

It's probably just that coffee and bakery are almost interchangeable words. Like smoking and beer! Alright I know that there are a lot of folks that drink beer don't smoke and many that smoke don't drink beer. It was just a metaphor.:p

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Do we know if that is permanent? Or only until the Main Street Bakery refurb is complete?
My guess that after the rehab is complete, the ciniman roll quality will be sub par. Photos from the location in DCA showed ciniman rolls in the display case but they appear to be the variety that you could throw at someone and cause bodily harm.

Dad 2 M & M

My guess that after the rehab is complete, the ciniman roll quality will be sub par. Photos from the location in DCA showed ciniman rolls in the display case but they appear to be the variety that you could throw at someone and cause bodily harm.
Heard that...so even IF they are back on Main Street, they won't be the same?

From the photos i have seen they offered both the original DL rolls and the Starbucks ones too

ParentsOf4

One would think people would also want a nice, hot, gooey ciniman roll first thing in the morning.....but now they are going to have to go all the way to the back of the park to get them...
No problem. Bob Iger called the New Fantasyland "pretty spectacular". I assume he expects us to want hoof it to the back of MK first thing so we can pick up our cinnamon rolls on our way to the "pretty spectacular" Journey of the Little Mermaid or perhaps the "pretty spectacular" Enchanted Tales with Belle.:rolleyes:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
No problem. Bob Iger called the New Fantasyland "pretty spectacular". I assume he expects us to want hoof it to the back of MK first thing so we can pick up our cinnamon rolls on our way to the "pretty spectacular" Journey of the Little Mermaid or perhaps the "pretty spectacular" Enchanted Tales with Belle.:rolleyes:
If they are using the ciniman rolls from the Main Street Bakery as weenies, then I'm not confident in the least the quality will be there when or if they return to the Main Street Starbucks.

I guess i should tell my neice who is going with me that she will not have fun and will not like the area because some jaded person online thinks his opinion is fact and likes to attack a man for no valid reason. Losing hope for humanity every day. Im happy my niece is going to enjoy it and not have to listen to whiney complainers with nothing valid to say.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I guess i should tell my neice who is going with me that she will not have fun and will not like the area because some jaded person online thinks his opinion is fact and likes to attack a man for no valid reason. Losing hope for humanity every day. Im happy my niece is going to enjoy it and not have to listen to whiney complainers with nothing valid to say.
Your first and last sentences are quite ironic.....

erasure fan1

One would think people would also want a nice, hot, gooey ciniman roll first thing in the morning.....but now they are going to have to go all the way to the back of the park to get them...
You see, with all of the scrutiny that Disney has received for not being healthy enough, they figure make people get a little work out running to the back to get a fattening cinnamon roll. Its pure genius! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom