Main Street Bakery to Serve Starbucks Coffee

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I'm out.

There are pictures on this very website that show Disney products. If you are going to look at those pictures and still say that it is all Starbucks then I can't help you anymore.

Enjoy your ridiculous level of denial that serves no other purpose than to upset yourself.

Also, they do have cinnamon buns in the bakery. They can only be bought by DVC members.
He just said he saw Disney items but not the same ones they offered before!!! Geez he just admitted he saw other items. Lol. Just like me I saw them too but we are saying its not All the popular items and there were many popular items before not just the CB! Many are now not offered! :). Not a funny joke about DVC not everyone can and will join! I personally just joined DVC directly and still think that joke Is not cool. He can take it as a joke I'm sure but so not a nice thing to say regardless.

captainkidd

I'm out.

There are pictures on this very website that show Disney products. If you are going to look at those pictures and still say that it is all Starbucks then I can't help you anymore.

Enjoy your ridiculous level of denial that serves no other purpose than to upset yourself.

Also, they do have cinnamon buns in the bakery. They can only be bought by DVC members.

It's not denial - It's fact.

I would bet a years salary (and I'm not proud of this, mind you) that I've been to the Main Street Bakery more than 99% of the people on this board. I know what they served there. What is being displayed in those cases are not food from the bakery as it was before.

Before you try being funny (or just plain mean) you need to read my posts carefully. I didn't say there were no Disney products there. I said that none of the items I have seen in the pics or in the blogs are baked items that were in the bakery before it closed. Every last thing in that case could be "Disney" for all I know. I'm just saying, it's not what was there before.

captainkidd

He just said he saw Disney items but not the same ones they offered before!!! Geez he just admitted he saw other items. Lol. Just like me I saw them too but we are saying its not All the popular items and there were many popular items before not just the CB! Many are now not offered! :). Not a funny joke about DVC not everyone can and will join! I personally just joined DVC directly and still think that joke Is not cool. He can take it as a joke I'm sure but so not a nice thing to say regardless.

You beat me to it. Glad to see someone is actually reading my posts.:D

jakeman

Before you try being funny (or just plain mean) you need to read my posts carefully. I didn't say there were no Disney products there. I said that none of the items I have seen in the pics or in the blogs are baked items that were in the bakery before it closed. Every last thing in that case could be "Disney" for all I know. I'm just saying, it's not what was there before.
From this very website's menu prior to the change over:
  • assorted cookies
  • walnut chocolate chip brownie
  • chocolate chip brownie
These three things alone are clearly visible on the bottom shelf of the case.

How many times do you have to be wrong?

The stuff you want isn't there, but to say with absolution that everything is Starbucks is inaccurate.

tumblr_ljbcbbtH261qirjhpo1_400.jpg

jakeman

I'm not saying they're haters. Hey, everyone's got a right to an opinion. The rude level in which people bring it to though is very odd. But as my father always wisely told me, "It says more about them than it does you."
You are stating facts that are very clearly incorrect.

It's not opinion. In fact most people in this thread have been pretty sympathetic to your opinion, but the facts you are spouting off having been proven over and over as simply wrong.

captainkidd

From this very website's menu prior to the change over:

assorted cookies

walnut chocolate chip brownie

chocolate chip brownie

These three things alone are clearly visible on the bottom shelf of the case.

How many times do you have to be wrong?

How many times do I have to post the same thing until you'll actually read it? Let me bold it for you and make it as clear as humanly possible:

All I said is the items there now are not the items there before. So they have chocolate chip muffins? I see them. Those are not the same ones as before. If they turned Pecos Bills into a Burger King, would you say they still sold the same burgers there?

I honestly don't see what part of this you're not getting.

I'm not saying they're haters. Hey, everyone's got a right to an opinion. The rude level in which people bring it to though is very odd. But as my father always wisely told me, "It says more about them than it does you."

True. But people being rude, critical and over analyzing...it's like, OK, you are a hater to me, because you are SEARCHING for something to be mad about.:mad:
You're sweet.

captainkidd

You are stating facts that are very clearly incorrect.

It's not opinion. In fact most people in this thread have been pretty sympathetic to your opinion, but the facts you are spouting off having been proven over and over as simply wrong.

Alright - I give up.

All those items in the display case are the exact same items that were sold before.

Just because folks decide something doesn't make it what it what they decided.

If I convinced my family that a chicken is a vegetable, it doesn't make it such.

True. People are being all specific and precise about certain baked goodies and what not.
I just don't get it at this point.
I'm just here commenting, listening to music, dancing around my room, just got a new job, life is good. I'm a gypsy. ^_^

jakeman

True. People are being all specific and precise about certain baked goodies and what not.
I just don't get it at this point.
I'm just here commenting, listening to music, dancing around my room, just got a new job, life is good. I'm a gypsy. ^_^
You should stick around until they change the napkins again.

Someone was killed with a trident last time that happened.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom