MagicBand+ announced

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
Creations Shop had very few MB2 options in February. A family member was trying to find some foe their family and there were only 2-3 IP-branded bands available and they weren't anything that appealed to any of them. The gift shop near the World Showcase entrance was the same. They were clearly bands that weren't big sellers. No solid colors or even any popular characters.
For sure there seems like a decrease. I just meant that the big shops like Creations, Emporium, and World of Disney are surprisingly light on some things like pins, magic bands, sunglasses, and others. At EPCOT I think the Pin Traders / Camera Center is likely the best shop for MBs (and pins).

DCBaker

Premium Member
A few new MagicBand+ designs have been loaded onto the discount page for APs and Resort guests.

You can find them here - https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/bands-cards/

Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 6.24.03 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 6.24.39 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 6.24.09 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 6.24.32 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 6.24.17 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 6.24.24 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 6.25.06 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 6.25.24 AM.png

Sir_Cliff

I saw today that DCL was introducing "Disney Bands+" on the ships, which looked exactly like Magic Band+. Anyone know anything about WDC rebranding the bands in general?
On one of the Disneyland Paris threads it was suggested they would be introduced there under the name "DisneyBand+" as MagicBand" was already trademarked in Europe. As the cruise line sails to Europe and other places, it could be that they need a name they can trademark globally.

pdude81

Just reporting on some new functionality of MB+ I noticed:

Soarin: Band now glows Sky Blue when exiting
Epcot Forever: Band glows with the show
The beautiful part about these during the shows is that they don't rely on your smartphone connection to change color. I was worried that I'd have to fight with it like I do with syncing the bounty hunter game, but all worked flawlessly as long as they were turned on.

DCBaker

Premium Member
shopDisney is now selling a new Fantasmic! MagicBand+.

Screenshot 2023-06-01 at 6.43.57 AM.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom