MAGICal DLP News, Rumours & Thoughts

Stevie Amsterdam

Yes, what have they got against restaurants at DLP?

In my experience, dining can be frustrating as the restaurants fill to capacity around mealtimes. However, not only will they not add any more, they keep the ones they have bolted shut. It seems strange to me that pricey, sit-down restaurants aren't something Disneyland Paris feels it can make money on.
I think part of it is embarrassment since its so easy to get top notch food just 30 mins away from the parks 😉

Robbiem

The restaurant situation is bizarre. It not only what ones are open its the fact that the ones that are open often close too early. I remember being in the pizzeria bella note and the cast members put a chain and padlock on the door at 6pm when the park was open until 11. Very strange way to act

IMDREW

The restaurant situation is bizarre. It not only what ones are open its the fact that the ones that are open often close too early. I remember being in the pizzeria bella note and the cast members put a chain and padlock on the door at 6pm when the park was open until 11. Very strange way to act
Yes, they always close before dinner. So weird. I just assumed it was because they are trying to get people to eat in Disney Village? But it feels very unwelcoming.

LondonTom

Yes, they always close before dinner. So weird. I just assumed it was because they are trying to get people to eat in Disney Village? But it feels very unwelcoming.
If that was the case, then Disney Village also needs capacity upgrades as even in January you are waiting a long time outside in the cold for a table (and most of those don't do reservations and the few that do don't seem to understand what a reservation is, and you end up waiting for *Looking at you Cafe Mickey*)
are there any pics of the expansion/renovation of the downtown disney area of paris, or has that not started yet?
They repainted Planet Hollywood and that seems to be about as far they got! 😂 (In fairness it was needed quite badly)

cjkeating

are there any pics of the expansion/renovation of the downtown disney area of paris, or has that not started yet?
It hasn't started. I think one of the projects deferred due to COVID. Best case scenario now I think we are looking at having something for the 35th.

IanDLBZF

Late breaking - Disneyland Paris is preparing for the possibility of another shutdown, given the current Omicron situation.

jrhwdw

Some insiders revealed that the fireworks was supposed to last 40 minutes with multiple launch pads and cost a few millions euros... I’m seriously sad...
What was the occasion besides NYE.????? It's not DLP's 30th NYE, That's next year. DLP never attempted anything like that I believe.

walt-e

I honestly don’t know but my guess would be that it would have been a marketing event ahead of the 30th (it would most probably have been the largest fireworks in France for New Year’s Eve) but also simply to show that Disney is back like never before after two difficult years... once again, these are my guesses only

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom