MAGICal DLP News, Rumours & Thoughts

cjkeating

I'm expecting that to happen, but still optimistic it will be open in the summer.
Yes. With the way things are over here right now I'm imagining a May/June opening is the most likely situation.

If the park misses Easter it might as well wait until it's a bit closer to the summer to open.

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
New images of Snow White's Scary Adventures' refurb has been posted by Outsidears. Mostly, the refurb refreshed the paint to be more fluorescent and updated the blacklight projectors. Now, if they could only replace the Snow White and the Prince AAs at the end of the attraction...

IMG_4423.jpg

IMG_4420.jpg

IMG_4421-1.jpg

IMG_4422-1.jpg

Mike S

New images of Snow White's Scary Adventures' refurb has been posted by Outsidears. Mostly, the refurb refreshed the paint to be more fluorescent and updated the blacklight projectors. Now, if they could only replace the Snow White and the Prince AAs at the end of the attraction...

IMG_4423.jpg

IMG_4420.jpg

IMG_4421-1.jpg

IMG_4422-1.jpg
Wish the WDW version could’ve gotten this treatment. We had the best one by far...

Swissmiss

Premium Member

IMG_4423.jpg

IMG_4420.jpg

IMG_4421-1.jpg

IMG_4422-1.jpg

So true about the Prince and Snow White at the end. He’s creepy and she looks like she’s been drugged.

Brummyboy92

So, I am not trying to cause a whole big thing, but I have heard a rumor circulating that a Lion King land could replace SW at studios park. Has anyone heard this from a more credible source?

I hate the idea if true. I don't even understand how they could successfully do this, and what the location they would use to base such a land off. Plus SW has a lot more longevity over the Lion King. I just think Disney should stick with SW, maybe theme it after a different planet/outpost, with similar ride systems, but different storylines, simple.

Indy_UK

I’ve not heard anything regarding SW land getting the boot but it wouldn’t surprise me if they did and just updated Star Tours again plus Discoveryland to be more Star Wars.

cjkeating

So, I am not trying to cause a whole big thing, but I have heard a rumor circulating that a Lion King land could replace SW at studios park. Has anyone heard this from a more credible source?

I hate the idea if true. I don't even understand how they could successfully do this, and what the location they would use to base such a land off. Plus SW has a lot more longevity over the Lion King. I just think Disney should stick with SW, maybe theme it after a different planet/outpost, with similar ride systems, but different storylines, simple.
I've heard nothing about a Lion King land, it seems very left field as that would be a purely new/unique land which I don't think is something that would be proposed for WDSP right now. If Star Wars Land was to be postponed/delayed I could see them proceeding with the Avengers E-Ticket as a cheaper option to complete Avengers Campus and then revisit an additional land around the lake afterwards with a more topical IP at the time in the late 2020s.

Toni25

I read that mess too on Themeparx.com
No idea if it's true or not, I think it's cool, but NOT to replace Star Wars kind of cool 🤣
Obviously it would be set in an African Jungle, but it makes more sense as an extension to Adventureland honestly, in the main Park.
I always thought it's a wildly popular and timeless I.P. that never got a ride. There still is that expansion space left in Adventureland, right? 👀

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom