Magic Kingdom map of 1971

Walt Disney1955

Original Poster
It is harder to find than I thought. I once asked a CM last time I was there and he didn't know of a place in WDW that you could even get one. But if anyone would know of a website or a link that would show the Magic Kingdom map of 1971 that would be perfect. Even better if there were maps for all the other years individually too. But first off, 1971. Thanks

radiohost

I think wdwmagic should have a forum devoted to everything Walt Disney World-Pre 2000...

Folks can post pictures and videos of trips they went on themselves, or have found somewhere on the Internet. This would give viewers a chance to see WDW as our parents remembered it, and create an important reference that we can go back to time and time again.

It would be a very good forum!

radiohost

Great site. :)

Site just gave me a headache

Image003-1.jpg

Wilt Dasney

http://wdwpast.tripod.com/

This website has almost every year of every park map. Lots of other maps from around the property too...great resource!
Thank you for posting that. Even though the map art was pretty crude, I liked how the mid-to-late '80s maps gave each MK land its own page. As a kid, those are the maps I saw and those character page headers were a big part of how I came to appreciate the mix of themes at the MK.

The current maps have much better art, but they lose something by putting everything on one page IMO. But life is full of tradeoffs. :shrug:

Walt Disney1955

Original Poster
Thank you for posting everyone. Yeah it takes me back a bit. No matter how much they add to the Magic Kingdom the truth is it has ALWAYS been good regardless. People would come to Orlando in 1971 based on the Magic Kingdom alone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom