News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

zoso

Weird random question, but does anyone have a map of where all the perimeter launch points around world showcase lagoon are?

I ask this because Iā€™m taking my sister to WDW in august and she loves jump scares, so I figured Iā€™d find a spot right next to where they launch those surprise perimeter fireworks lol

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Weird random question, but does anyone have a map of where all the perimeter launch points around world showcase lagoon are?

I ask this because Iā€™m taking my sister to WDW in august and she loves jump scares, so I figured Iā€™d find a spot right next to where they launch those surprise perimeter fireworks lol
The majority are easy to spot.

MorphinePrince

My favorite places to get "scared" by the perimeters are near to the outdoor kiosks to the left of La Hacienda in Mexico and on either side of the America Gardens Theatre (if I recall correctly). I believe there is a good spot in the UK pavilion as well, but it may be in the handicap viewing area.

Giss Neric

Thank you, this video showcases the pyro issues I was mentioning! ā˜ŗļø
I wouldn't say pyro issues but they cut a significant amount of fireworks in the castle and the roofs beside it. Like at the finale the really bright one that shoots up is gone and there are usually four sets of Rainbow Brite shooting up but now it's only three sets.

gerarar

Premium Member
I wouldn't say pyro issues but they cut a significant amount of fireworks in the castle and the roofs beside it. Like at the finale the really bright one that shoots up is gone and there are usually four sets of Rainbow Brite shooting up but now it's only three sets.
You have it wrong. When the show debuted there were 4 sets, but that was reduced to 3 sets a couple months later.

Now, as seen before the closure in March 2020, there were only 3 sets.
A31EB671-047D-496F-BF9C-94FE55A1CE0A.png

And now hereā€™s when it returned, which still shows 3 sets.
F42D420B-969C-4150-9ADA-C46DCDBDE331.png

What is missing from this last part is the big bright white ones (like you said), the fanning rainbow ones, and also some white ones on the very last dun-dun-dun.

SoFloMagic

I wouldn't say pyro issues but they cut a significant amount of fireworks in the castle and the roofs beside it. Like at the finale the really bright one that shoots up is gone and there are usually four sets of Rainbow Brite shooting up but now it's only three sets
Am I crazy or was there rainbow pyro for the up balloons in the past?

Disney Analyst

You are absolutely correct that a ton of castle
Pyro is still missingā€¦ but as I have an embarrassing knowledge of the show from the countless videos Iā€™ve watched, hereā€™s the issues I found:

2:14-2:20 - wrong shells, instead of all gold bursts we have some of the gold rocket used during ā€œyou can flyā€.

4:21-4:28 - Hunchback Red fans wrong direction on castle left.

9:58 - ā€œLove is an open doorā€ fans are meant to fire in same direction across the castle, then back the other way - wrong direction fired.

17:17-17:29 - The golden bursts that were replaced by single golden rockets at the beginning are now here, replacing the rockets used by mistake. So it seems someone put the wrong shells in the wrong mortars.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom