News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

ToTBellHop

Im glad you loved it.

I watched a video and noticed a lot of weird castle pyro issues at tonight’s show. Wrong pyro loaded. Some were wrong direction firing.

Curious if the pyro team is really new, or just getting their legs back?
I wasn’t really comparing it to what I saw last time, almost 2 years ago. As fireworks shows go, I was happy.

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
I watched from the boat dock with friends at the poly last night. The speakers they put in at the pool area are awesome! We were able to hear the soundtrack just fine all the way on the dock.
It was so cool hearing people cheering for tinker bell and at the finale. People really love this show. They have a tall order to make something better for the 50th.

dreday3

I watched a video of HEA.

I have a weird question - how come Wall-E has never really been a part of anything at the Disney parks?
That could have been a beautiful projection scene on the castle - him and Eve dancing in space to that gorgeous soundtrack? "Computer, define dancing".

Has everyone forgotten poor Wall-E? It's only one of the greatest movies ever made...

peter11435

I watched a video of HEA.

I have a weird question - how come Wall-E has never really been a part of anything at the Disney parks?
That could have been a beautiful projection scene on the castle - him and Eve dancing in space to that gorgeous soundtrack? "Computer, define dancing".

Has everyone forgotten poor Wall-E? It's only one of the greatest movies ever made...
Wall-E has a scene in World of Color

Quite a bit was missing yesterday. It may be because of the rain??
Doesn't look like it. I checked a few videos reportedly in rain, no Tinkerbell, yes to low pyro specifically the one right before the "Happily Ever After" at the finale and it was there. Also the lasers were used, and even I can remember seeing them in mist/rain. Maybe they're doing a cut down show until Enchantment?

Disney Analyst

do you know if the pyro crew is all new? Did old members return, or did most not come back?

Just curious if it’s just the crew getting it’s legs back, or inexperience?

I’m not used to Disney loading the wrong shells (mostly seemed to be castle pyro that had weird mixups) as exampled during last nights show.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
do you know if the pyro crew is all new? Did old members return, or did most not come back?

Just curious if it’s just the crew getting it’s legs back, or inexperience?

I’m not used to Disney loading the wrong shells (mostly seemed to be castle pyro that had weird mixups) as exampled during last nights show.
I’m not aware of wrong shells, but crews are not all from before Covid.

gerarar

Premium Member
Yeah, there was a few. Where it seems wrong stuff was loaded, and then a few of the ones that sort of fan out were wrong direction.
It’s not unusual, even before Covid, wrong low pyro were sometimes loaded in for the You can fly segment. That’s the most common “error” I’ve observed. Then sometimes the fanning ones were put in wrong direction like you noted.

MorphinePrince

Such a beautiful sight to see fireworks above Cinderella Castle again 🥰 I don't think I could have timed my trip next week any better.
Isn't quite neat how we notice small things like the "wrong" pyro loaded in at different segments in the show? Reminds me of the many many nights watching IGNITE over at SWO and being like "oh darn, there should have been a shell there" 🤪

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom