• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Magic Kingdom 50th Anniversary Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Deesnee

I just don't know what they would do with game of thrones. Create a castle from the show? Do a battle ride or Dragon ride I guess? Might be too similar to Potter if you ask me, it has a fire breathing Dragon already in it. They could do sort of a best-of ride with a ship battle, Dragon flight, big epic field battle, the Wall, etc. Don't get me wrong, I love Thrones, but I'm struggling to visualize what this could be.

ohioguy

Frontierland definitely needs some love. Too bad there wasn't an animated western on the horizon with a new IP to exploit. I look for The Rivers of America to be shortened, like Disneyland, to provide more land for construction. Western Expedition finally appearing after 50 years would be amazing; a National Treasure ride for Liberty Square (tucked toward the rear) would also be welcome.

If Frozen 2 earns a billion, Disney will re-theme an entire park for the franchise...

Cesar R M

Thank goodness, the Frozen craze is over.
Not for Disney who wants to still milk it.
They managed to Cram a gooddarn long 20 minute "short" before the movie COCO.
Everyone was complaining. even little children were "WHY IS THIS FROZEN? I DO NOT WANT FROZEN!".
Movie theatres ended cutting the Frozen segment in the entire country the next day. :hilarious::hilarious:

raymusiccity

Not for Disney who wants to still milk it.
They managed to Cram a gooddarn long 20 minute "short" before the movie COCO.
Everyone was complaining. even little children were "WHY IS THIS FROZEN? I DO NOT WANT FROZEN!".
Movie theatres ended cutting the Frozen segment in the entire country the next day. :hilarious::hilarious:

? I thought Coco wasn't coming out until Thanksgiving? Where was this strange audience of children clamoring for no more Frozen!?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom