Find your Way Black
Can you tell me how to get to Seaworld?
New York
I didn't Nintend to Infringe on your Ship
Needs More Cowbell[/QUOTE]

time for guess

1. Frozen Disneyland has probably been pushed back
2.um something involving Sing the movie at universal
3. either the cost to get into club 33 is going up or the price of disney tickets is going to go up by 33
4. Disney is going to replace future world with a fully immersive Zach and Cody land (or something hotel related)
5. SLOP is coming to Orlando
6. Ministry of Magic
7. Moana,
8. Seaworld is closing or being bought out
9. DCA is getting New York section
10. right so I got two ideas one super Mario land is closing ET or Men in Black (because the spaceship) or we will be seeing a version of the hat ship from the new game or something
11. Junglebook (Walken played king Louie).

bclane

It was between Tomorrowland and Frontierland for the 50th job, and TL won. I don't expect a major Fantasy Land anything in Orl anytime soon, barring a new opportunity TWDC just can't pass up.
As for DL, expect SWL for the west side (duh), more infrastructure stuff ala Big Thunder Trail on that side, with that being it. TDA has kicked a needed Tomorrowland refresh for ages, and they just keep kicking it down. As of recent, next up for DL was Fantasyland, but it seems that, while it will still be involved, the next DL project is less centered on Fantasy.
I'm feeling on a roll, so while we are at it...
EPCOT: FW getting bulk of things. Communicore changes yet again. The Seas will become the "Pavillion on a hill" or the hive of scum and villainy Galaxy's Edge was intended to be. God knows what's going on with imagination. No, Groot will not be taking over the Land Pavillion, and don't even bother with Wonders of Life for the next decade, because Disney barely is either. As for WS, just cranking out Coco, UK, Rat, Brazil (And Friends?).
HS: TSL, SWL, Shows going to that great big theater in the sky, the Muppets are staying for a while: deal with it, Star Tours isn't long for this Galaxy: deal with it, and Fantasmic -1.0 will be here a while. Also, Christmas Echo Lake will be great. Sunset... Meh. Oh, and two of the best rides to ever come out of Imagineering IMO.
AK: Don't Cry for me Anandapur, yes a potential Avatar expansion exists and no I do not expect it to happen. Rivers of Light is in one day and out the next with management, but it has been serving its purpose, leading to a resounding "Why Bother?" In management.
DCA: Marvel is a mess. Pixar is a mess. Runaway is a mess. Expansion is a mess. Halloween in great.

And now cryptic stuff that could apply anywhere domestically:
Winter is Coming... Eventually
Let's All Sing Like... Who?
33 Upcharges
The Not So Suite Life
The Not So Secret Life
Magic
Find your Way Black
New York
Needs More Cowbell

“Needs More Cowbell”

Could it be a Saturday Night Live show or ride at Universal?

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
"I didn't Nintend to Infringe on your Ship"
Thats the one that gets me. Is Nintendo planning a move to Toon Lagoon w/ the Olive? Explain yourself! :p

Could this possibly be cruise ship related? Royal Caribbean has been utilizing the DreamWorks characters for a while now... maybe they're looking to replace them with Nintendo characters? Build big new kids areas on the ships completely Nintendo themed?

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
9. DCA is getting New York section

Could the "New York" actually be Harry Potter related? Fantastic Beasts takes place in New York and, though the second film is supposed to be more London focused, might the long term plan of the series to be a focus on New York? I mean, we know that Universal wants to ride this Harry Potter train as long as they can and they are running out of space/options at IOA and Universal. Geographically speaking, putting a Fantastic Beasts inspired Harry Potter area in IOA or Universal may not make a lot of sense with IOA having Hogsmead and Universal having Diagon Alley, but could a New York/Fantastic Beasts themed section make a good new "land" for a future third gate? By the time we get to later Fantastic Beast movies, we could easily see a "hidden" Diagon Alley-esque wizard area in New York that could make a great centerpiece for the new land complete with the speak-easy/bar featured in the first Fantastic Beasts film.

KrazyKat

"I didn't Nintend to Infringe on your Ship"

I’m thinking it’s Nintendo land bordering on men in black with the two spaceships on the tower or it’s also going to border on ET who of course we all know needed a ship to go home.

captainmoch

And now cryptic stuff that could apply anywhere domestically:
Winter is Coming... Eventually
Let's All Sing Like... Who?
33 Upcharges
The Not So Suite Life
The Not So Secret Life
Magic
Find your Way Black
New York
Needs More Cowbell
1) Either something Frozen at DLR or the rumored Christmas Land replacing Lost Continent at IOA.
2) A Sing! show somewhere at Universal. Maybe the T2 replacement?
3) Club 33 at all four WDW parks.
4) That rumored second "360" hotel experience near EPCOT.
5) Secret Life of Pets dark ride replacing Shrek 4D.
6) Not sure here. The obvious answer is Potter buuut I have a feeling that's what the next hint is referring to.
7) Find your way (Sirius) Black, in a Ministry of Magic attraction replacing the Fear Factor Live stage.
8) Sesame Street themed land at Sea World.
9) New York area featuring Fallon and Pets at USH.
10) Maaaaybe something Nintendo-related is coming to Toon Lagoon? That seems unlikely since KidZone seems to be such a lock, so I wouldn't be surprise if it's talking about a spaceship relating to MIB or E.T.

Dan Deesnee

The winter is coming makes me think that maybe game of thrones is coming to universal, but that seems super obvious. Interesting clues either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom