Magic Kingdom 50th Anniversary Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeman

Even though he claimed he hasn't been back since the late 00's.
You might be thinking of the oil to his water @jt04. @ford91exploder has maintained that his last visit was in 2015. With the exception of a brief moment a few months ago where @ford91exploder got caught stating he saw a show in person that debuted after his last visit. Then he had to wordsmith some technicalities to say that he went in 2016 as a guest of someone else.

FigmentForver96

You might be thinking of the oil to his water @jt04. @ford91exploder has maintained that his last visit was in 2015. With the exception of a brief moment a few months ago where @ford91exploder got caught stating he saw a show in person that debuted after his last visit. Then he had to wordsmith some technicalities to say that he went in 2016 as a guest of someone else.
Ahh yes I remember. I stand corrected.

Bacon

I’ve heard of a potential new offering for Rockettower Plaza Stage. That’s all I can say for now.
yee-gif-8561646

Tom P.

That's the usual play once the construction becomes undeniable.

For the longest time with Pandora, even after aerials showing vertical construction he claimed no work was being done because he couldn't hear it when he was there.
All of this is irrelevant though, because according to him, as soon as Bob Iger retires, Wall Street is going to sour on Disney to the point where the entire Walt Disney Company ceases to exist. Better get your park time in now!

Magic Feather

It was between Tomorrowland and Frontierland for the 50th job, and TL won. I don't expect a major Fantasy Land anything in Orl anytime soon, barring a new opportunity TWDC just can't pass up.
As for DL, expect SWL for the west side (duh), more infrastructure stuff ala Big Thunder Trail on that side, with that being it. TDA has kicked a needed Tomorrowland refresh for ages, and they just keep kicking it down. As of recent, next up for DL was Fantasyland, but it seems that, while it will still be involved, the next DL project is less centered on Fantasy.
I'm feeling on a roll, so while we are at it...
EPCOT: FW getting bulk of things. Communicore changes yet again. The Seas will become the "Pavillion on a hill" or the hive of scum and villainy Galaxy's Edge was intended to be. God knows what's going on with imagination. No, Groot will not be taking over the Land Pavillion, and don't even bother with Wonders of Life for the next decade, because Disney barely is either. As for WS, just cranking out Coco, UK, Rat, Brazil (And Friends?).
HS: TSL, SWL, Shows going to that great big theater in the sky, the Muppets are staying for a while: deal with it, Star Tours isn't long for this Galaxy: deal with it, and Fantasmic -1.0 will be here a while. Also, Christmas Echo Lake will be great. Sunset... Meh. Oh, and two of the best rides to ever come out of Imagineering IMO.
AK: Don't Cry for me Anandapur, yes a potential Avatar expansion exists and no I do not expect it to happen. Rivers of Light is in one day and out the next with management, but it has been serving its purpose, leading to a resounding "Why Bother?" In management.
DCA: Marvel is a mess. Pixar is a mess. Runaway is a mess. Expansion is a mess. Halloween in great.

And now cryptic stuff that could apply anywhere domestically:
Winter is Coming... Eventually
Let's All Sing Like... Who?
33 Upcharges
The Not So Suite Life
The Not So Secret Life
Magic
Find your Way Black
Can you tell me how to get to Seaworld?
New York
I didn't Nintend to Infringe on your Ship
Needs More Cowbell

EricsBiscuit

It was between Tomorrowland and Frontierland for the 50th job, and TL won. I don't expect a major Fantasy Land anything in Orl anytime soon, barring a new opportunity TWDC just can't pass up.
As for DL, expect SWL for the west side (duh), more infrastructure stuff ala Big Thunder Trail on that side, with that being it. TDA has kicked a needed Tomorrowland refresh for ages, and they just keep kicking it down. As of recent, next up for DL was Fantasyland, but it seems that, while it will still be involved, the next DL project is less centered on Fantasy.
EPCOT: FW getting bulk of things. Communicore changes yet again. The Seas will become the "Pavillion on a hill" or the hive of scum and villainy Galaxy's Edge was intended to be. God knows what's going on with imagination. No, Groot will not be taking over the Land Pavillion, and don't even bother with Wonders of Life for the next decade, because Disney barely is either. As for WS, just cranking out Coco, UK, Rat, Brazil (And Friends?).
HS: TSL, SWL, Shows going to that great big theater in the sky, the Muppets are staying for a while: deal with it, Star Tours isn't long for this Galaxy: deal with it, and Fantasmic -1.0 will be here a while. Also, Christmas Echo Lake will be great. Sunset... Meh. Oh, and two of the best rides to ever come out of Imagineering IMO.
AK: Don't Cry for me Anandapur, yes a potential Avatar expansion exists and no I do not expect it to happen. Rivers of Light is in one day and out the next with management, but it has been serving its purpose, leading to a resounding "Why Bother?" In management.
DCA: Marvel is a mess. Pixar is a mess. Runaway is a mess. Expansion is a mess. Halloween in great.

33 Upcharges
The Not So Suite Life
The Not So Secret Life
Magic
Find your Way Black
New York
Needs More Cowbell
Interesting. Do you think the resort will be better in 5 years?

mikejs78

Premium Member

33 Upcharges
The Not So Suite Life
The Not So Secret Life
Magic
Find your Way Black
New York
Needs More Cowbell

I'm confused/concerned about the Seas pavillion.

Cesar R M

That's the usual play once the construction becomes undeniable.

For the longest time with Pandora, even after aerials showing vertical construction he claimed no work was being done because he couldn't hear it when he was there.
In fairness.. nothing is being confirmed as "building" unless we see the ladder.

We have seen the ladder walking around a few times.. so things are moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom