Magic Kingdom 50th Anniversary Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Deesnee

I just don't know what they would do with game of thrones. Create a castle from the show? Do a battle ride or Dragon ride I guess? Might be too similar to Potter if you ask me, it has a fire breathing Dragon already in it. They could do sort of a best-of ride with a ship battle, Dragon flight, big epic field battle, the Wall, etc. Don't get me wrong, I love Thrones, but I'm struggling to visualize what this could be.

ohioguy

Frontierland definitely needs some love. Too bad there wasn't an animated western on the horizon with a new IP to exploit. I look for The Rivers of America to be shortened, like Disneyland, to provide more land for construction. Western Expedition finally appearing after 50 years would be amazing; a National Treasure ride for Liberty Square (tucked toward the rear) would also be welcome.

If Frozen 2 earns a billion, Disney will re-theme an entire park for the franchise...

Cesar R M

Thank goodness, the Frozen craze is over.
Not for Disney who wants to still milk it.
They managed to Cram a gooddarn long 20 minute "short" before the movie COCO.
Everyone was complaining. even little children were "WHY IS THIS FROZEN? I DO NOT WANT FROZEN!".
Movie theatres ended cutting the Frozen segment in the entire country the next day. :hilarious::hilarious:

raymusiccity

Not for Disney who wants to still milk it.
They managed to Cram a gooddarn long 20 minute "short" before the movie COCO.
Everyone was complaining. even little children were "WHY IS THIS FROZEN? I DO NOT WANT FROZEN!".
Movie theatres ended cutting the Frozen segment in the entire country the next day. :hilarious::hilarious:

? I thought Coco wasn't coming out until Thanksgiving? Where was this strange audience of children clamoring for no more Frozen!?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom