Magic Kingdom 50th Anniversary Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

DopeyTriGuy

NO and as far as I know if you have a current pass it can be renewed on expiration.
I won’t be surprised if they freeze renewals as well, unfortunately. I know when I renewed mine earlier last year (may timeframe), I had to jump through several hoops and deal with multiple phone calls to the AP and DVC numbers. Fingers crossed that they snap back to normal by EoY, but then again it’s all about the benjis.

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
In these uncertain times, it's understandable....but....

I would LIKE to hope they will do something special on the actual 50th date....on October 1st, 2021....then just pass out 'free' cupcakes or pinback buttons.
They had better do some kind of acknowledgement as this is a major milestone.
Not doing so would be quite disappointing, and from a certain point of view disrespectful to the long history WDW has had.

🐲

-

One of my fondest Disneyland memories was being there on July 17 ,2005 for its 50th Anniversary. Walt’s daughter gave a lovely speech in front of the castle and read her father’s opening day dedication speech.

I hope Walt Disney World does something similar. Although Diane can’t be there, I hope it’s something with a lot of heart and meaning.

doctornick

Definitely an interesting find. Chevrolet already sponsors Test Track, so it could just be part of that deal. However, I did see this article: https://www.foxnews.com/auto/gm-disney-world-chevrolet-bolt-euv

A Chevrolet spokesperson declined to provide additional details about the event to Fox News Autos, but a teaser video suggests the car will follow the route of Disney’s famed Electric Parade to "show how magic can take place when the imagination is electrified."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom