Magic Friends...Remembering Bonny

mpoppins76

Hello all! Back from the doctor.....I have a little stinker inside me who wants to be a surprise.:rolleyes: The doctor is making me come in weekly for non stress tests eventhough my blood pressure was fine today. It's going to be a pain to have to go there every week, but I guess it will be good to know that the baby is doing well.
Awww man!!!
Wow...both you and Steph...what is up with these babies!
I blame Connor :lookaroun
This was our second try. This baby is just determined to be a secret.
So no more tries?

mpoppins76

We've decided that if baby doesn't cooperate at our next one we might pay to have one of the extra ones done. A friend of a friend recommended a really good place that does the 3d/4d ones. I, personally, don't really like those but this place also has a "Gender package" where it's just a normal 2d one to find the gender. It's $50, but they guarantee it. And if baby doesn't cooperate they reschedule free of charge. :)

No kidding! That's always a bummer. :(

Go figure...the ones who really want to know, the baby keeps it a secret. The ones who don't, the baby's showing off the goods. :lol:

DH has wanted it to be a surprise from the start, so I think he is sending messages to the baby while I sleep. **keep your legs crossed.....keep your legs crossed**:D

Awww man!!!

I blame Connor :lookaroun

So no more tries?

He said he would do non stress tests weekly and sonograms monthly. I think I'll have him take a look at the next sono but if he can't see anything I think I'll give up. If we make it that long without knowing, then I guess I can make it to the end.

nibblesandbits

We've decided that if baby doesn't cooperate at our next one we might pay to have one of the extra ones done. A friend of a friend recommended a really good place that does the 3d/4d ones. I, personally, don't really like those but this place also has a "Gender package" where it's just a normal 2d one to find the gender. It's $50, but they guarantee it. And if baby doesn't cooperate they reschedule free of charge. :)
Wow...that's great...it might be worth it for ya'll...if it doesn't pan out the next time.

nibblesandbits

DH has wanted it to be a surprise from the start, so I think he is sending messages to the baby while I sleep. **keep your legs crossed.....keep your legs crossed**:D

He said he would do non stress tests weekly and sonograms monthly. I think I'll have him take a look at the next sono but if he can't see anything I think I'll give up. If we make it that long without knowing, then I guess I can make it to the end.
Aw...bummer. :(

mpoppins76

What is the non stress test?

What is the non stress test?

They put 2 monitor on. One to monitor the heart beat and one to check for contractions. Then they gave me a little button to push when I felt any movement. I think it is pretty similar to the monitors that they use when you are in labor. They make sure that there aren't any contraction and if there are that the baby is responding well to them.

mpoppins76

They put 2 monitor on. One to monitor the heart beat and one to check for contractions. Then they gave me a little button to push when I felt any movement. I think it is pretty similar to the monitors that they use when you are in labor. They make sure that there aren't any contraction and if there are that the baby is responding well to them.
Ah. Interesting.

Nicole220

To Stephie and Chrissy: boo for modest babies. :lol:
I'm on pins and needles here!
Hopefully the little ones will cooperate next time.
*crosses fingers*

Nibblies!! Welcome home! (though I'm sure you aren't happy to be back :lol:) Glad you had a great trip.

mpoppins76

*crosses fingers*

Nibblies!! Welcome home! (though I'm sure you aren't happy to be back :lol:) Glad you had a great trip.
:lol: Hey, Nicole! How are things today? Better?

nibblesandbits

*crosses fingers*

Oh and thanks Nicole! :kiss: Love ya!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom