Magic Friends...Remembering Bonny

mpoppins76

Hi Dot, Steph, Betty, and Jo. :kiss:

Yay for Stephie! I'll definitely need to check back here to see the news. :D
NICOOOOLE!!!!! *tackle hugs* I don't think I've been on at the same time as you in forever! :kiss:
So is the apartment you're looking for for this semester?
It was good! The youth group hosted a lunchen for their trip, and I got to hold one of the babies for over 30 minutes! She is 6 months old, and so cute.
Awww!
Hello! :wave:

Stephie, how many weeks are you? If you are not at least 18, the ultrasound tech probably won't be able to tell (definitively, anyway) what the gender is tomorrow. With Abby, I thought I was being all smart and had my 1st one at almost 17 weeks, and the tech could see, but wasn't sure. She "guessed" girl (and was right!), but she said next time to wait until 18-20 weeks to be able to tell for sure. If the baby cooperates, of course! :D
Hey Kristin! I'm 18 weeks today so hopefully. And hopefully it cooperates, at my 12 week it's ankles were crossed. :rolleyes: Otherwise, we always have the one in 2 weeks but I am VERY antsy. I'm tired of calling it an "it".

Nicole220

NICOOOOLE!!!!! *tackle hugs* I don't think I've been on at the same time as you in forever! :kiss:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Miss you so much!

It's for next year.
Long story short, option a) me and the roomie get an apartment for a year while our other friend lives in the sorority house and the last two years would be plan "B" or b) the three of us plus another girl plus a puppy get a condo.

We'll see. :shrug:

mpoppins76

I've officially decided that I'm going to do the Half Marathon in Jan. :eek:
Really?? That's great, Joanna!!
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Miss you so much!

It's for next year.
Long story short, option a) me and the roomie get an apartment for a year while our other friend lives in the sorority house and the last two years would be plan "B" or b) the three of us plus another girl plus a puppy get a condo.

We'll see. :shrug:
Hmmm. I can see pros & cons to both. Are you leaning one way or another?

Edit: Bye Nicole

mousefan1972

Awww!

Hey Kristin! I'm 18 weeks today so hopefully. And hopefully it cooperates, at my 12 week it's ankles were crossed. :rolleyes: Otherwise, we always have the one in 2 weeks but I am VERY antsy. I'm tired of calling it an "it".

Here's hoping you guys can get a good look! Sooo exciting. I could not wait to find out the gender when I was pregnant. Waiting 4 months was just torture. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom