LucasLand Blue Sky Rumor @ DHS

Patrick_Ears

Yeah, waiting in line for Soarin' was a mistake I'll never make again.

It's a great ride, but its not worth a two hour wait.

I have to agree to that. A good ride but not worth 2 hours. We gotten lucky back on Easter. Rode it twice and only waited 20 min for both, butttt that was with FP.

juniorthomas

I have to agree to that. A good ride but not worth 2 hours. We gotten lucky back on Easter. Rode it twice and only waited 20 min for both, butttt that was with FP.

Yeah, FP is just long enough to be a tolerable wait for that ride. Maybe it's just me, but whenever I'm in The World, I go on Soarin' once and that's it. I don't need to ride it more than once. The long lines for it just make me laugh sometimes.

NoChesterHester

Yeah, FP is just long enough to be a tolerable wait for that ride. Maybe it's just me, but whenever I'm in The World, I go on Soarin' once and that's it. I don't need to ride it more than once. The long lines for it just make me laugh sometimes.

Now that we are a couple weeks after the opening of Star Tours, and it is an undeniable hit, I keep hoping that they are looking more seriously at an expansion in this area.

righttrack

It is something like this I have been waiting for since a kid. Although it sounds great, I'm pretty sure I'll still be waiting...

Me too, but frankly, who is better to carry out Lucas' vision that WDW? I think we shouldn't get too possessive. Ideas are ideas. The parks need to please it's visitors and Star Wars park/land/whatever? I'm there!:sohappy:

RandySavage

Had some fun drawing the Lucasland rumor (among others, eg, Pixar Place, Muppet Studios, etc.)

Blog+-+MGM+2025.PNG

RandySavage

^ Thanks for all the positive comments above. If you like this kind of thing, check out my site for dozens more, like this Beastlie Kingdommed DAK:

Blog+-+Animal+Kingdom.PNG

hauntdmansion79

Had some fun drawing the Lucasland rumor (among others, eg, Pixar Place, Muppet Studios, etc.)

Blog+-+MGM+2025.PNG

Holy cow! I have been on these boards for so many years and have rarely seen something this cool and well thought out! Of course we all know this would never happen, but what an amazing premier park this would make. Man, I wish someone at Disney with some leverage could see this map!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom