Lots of police activity at All Star Movies [11/17/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAPTAIN HOOK

For starters, legit assailants don't phone in threats. Element of surprise is everything.
WRONG.

At the height of the troubles in Northern Ireland a list of accepted code words was developed. This allowed the security forces to know a genuine threat from a prank. The terrorists could therefore destroy property and cause mayhem but spare lives and so not be criticised too heavily.
This process continued up to and including the bombing in Manchester city centre in 1996

Incomudro

Because Disney is the only organization to ever be the recipient of a phony bomb threat prank. Because no one ever has ever wanted to get out of their class final... Sadly, incidents like Paris result in things like the phony threat at ASM. Because people never erroneously claim to be responsible for some very public crime just to get attention....

?

There is a High School in my former home borough (Staten Island) that had several bomb threats called in over the past few months.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
There is a High School in my former home borough (Staten Island) that had several bomb threats called in over the past few months.

It was becoming routine when I was in college that a certain building on campus would be evacuated at least once during finals week each semester. I guess that anthropology final must have been really hard.

Nemo14

It was becoming routine when I was in college that a certain building on campus would be evacuated at least once during finals week each semester. I guess that anthropology final must have been really hard.
I went to college back in the Stone Age and bomb threats were pretty routine during finals back then too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom