lots of news from micechat.com

jedimaster1227

When they refer to closing Imagination, are they talking about just the second rate attraction in there now, or everything?

In other words, if the pavillion were to be closed and re-done, would Honey I Shrunk the Audience (which I LOVE) close down too? It seems silly to close such a popular attraction.

HISTA would remain open while the rest of the pavilion (excluding Figment's Place [unless there is a change in plan so that the meet and greet can hold both characters of interest to the ride, but as far as I know, it will remain unchanged and open). JII will go down for a lengthy rehab and won't reopen in the same condition it has been in (top or bottom)... :animwink:

huntzilla

jedimaster do you work for Disney? It seems like you really know what your talking about. Also does someone named mkt or something like that work for Disney? Because both of you have been talking about the imagination rehab like it's confirmed. Just wondering because I would be very happy if they brought Imagination somewhere close to its original iteration.

wedway71

I dont have an issue with a HM giftshop.It however, must be well themed.WDW Merchandise team needs to totally utilize Disney "Merchantainment" guidlines with this delicate situation. I do think it should be placed to where guests walk by it at the end but not forcing you to exit through the store after the attraction.

The merchandise needs to be carefully slected and branded to HM theme ONLY! I dont want to see any other WDW merchandise items here.I do think this will open up a great new line of new HM merchandise that can pacify even the most die hard HM fan.

dxwwf3

We didn't have time to see O' Canada, my favorite World Showcase attraction, on NYE at Epcot because of time, so I really hope they don't change the film before I'm able to see it one last time in July. However, I wouldn't be too upset if they change it soon. I fully understand how dated it is and that a change is needed. Still, it's one of my all time favorites.

PKD

jedimaster do you work for Disney? It seems like you really know what your talking about. Also does someone named mkt or something like that work for Disney? Because both of you have been talking about the imagination rehab like it's confirmed. Just wondering because I would be very happy if they brought Imagination somewhere close to its original iteration.

You may not want to ask MKT about being a CM..........:lookaroun

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
ummm.. hi.

I've made no mention of any Imagination rehab. Sorry, putting words in my mouth has failed again.

As for working for Disney, I haven't worked for them in almost 4 years, however I like to think that I am still quite in the loop.

Have a magical day :)

ArielBelle

HISTA would remain open while the rest of the pavilion (excluding Figment's Place [unless there is a change in plan so that the meet and greet can hold both characters of interest to the ride, but as far as I know, it will remain unchanged and open). JII will go down for a lengthy rehab and won't reopen in the same condition it has been in (top or bottom)... :animwink:

Are they EVER going to get rid of HISTA? It's day has gone and passed a long long time ago. I am 21 now and I know for sure I was in elementary school when Honey, I Shrunk the Kids premiered. The ENTIRE Imagination Pavillion needs to go down, so while I love love love Figment and want to see him return to his glory, I'd like to have something else to visit besides skipping HISTA for the past 10 years.

Buford

ssidiouss@mac.c said:
Umm.. how can they not have Pirates Of The Carribean open during the Princess and PIRATES Party nights in March?

exaaaaaaaaaaaaaactly. unless it goes down later that month.

I raise my eyebrow (critically) at the IMAG rumor.

kcnole

We didn't have time to see O' Canada, my favorite World Showcase attraction, on NYE at Epcot because of time, so I really hope they don't change the film before I'm able to see it one last time in July. However, I wouldn't be too upset if they change it soon. I fully understand how dated it is and that a change is needed. Still, it's one of my all time favorites.

No, you mean Canadians don't still dress like that?

Animaniac93-98

Original Poster
Just found more news on Pirates. The refurbishment will begin at the end of March, after the parties are over and finish before the movie comes out. They will be installing the Anamatronics of Will and Elizabeth and upgrading the sound.

Lee

Adventurer
Just found more news on Pirates. The refurbishment will begin at the end of March, after the parties are over and finish before the movie comes out. They will be installing the Anamatronics of Will and Elizabeth and upgrading the sound.

Maybe...
Keep plenty of salt on hand until that pops up on the official list. It's not a paticularly popular idea, and I was told last year that it wouldn't happen.

Piebald

If anyone cares, while I was at Epcot the other day...I saw several guys with blueprints in their hands while waiting for my family to take pictures with the characters in Character Connection. The blueprints said in big bold letters "CHARACTER MEET AND GREET REHAB". No other details other than that.

/maybe the bus is coming back for awhile?
//expansion?

OmegaKnight

The Haunted Mansion rehab would be the best news of the year. That ride has been "dying" for a rehab (no pun intended) and if it is indeed true, that would make me the happiest person alive.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The Haunted Mansion rehab would be the best news of the year. That ride has been "dying" for a rehab (no pun intended) and if it is indeed true, that would make me the happiest person alive.
It is coming. A little later again than expected, due to reasons elsewhere for the second time, but it is coming.

Eyorefan

How can they have POTC down for reverb during my next visit? I haven't even gotten to see what it looks like after the last one!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom