lots of news from micechat.com

SilentWindODoom

HOLY FRIGGIN' CRAP!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I... I don't even know what to say. AUGH!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Hoping to gain more information, I looked on Miceage and looked through the articles, and... I can't believe what they did. I mean, holy friggin' crap. This may be old news, I know I've been out of the loop for a few months and have been trying to catch up, but the ring is friggin' gone. They took cement, and THEY FRIGGIN' CEMENTED AWAY THE RING!!! I cannot believe they actually got rid of the ring, one of the biggest hidden fun facts of the mansion, the little secret wink between fans, and they got rid of it. I don't care if it wasn't intentional. It was...

Bah! I cannot believe this.

*sigh*:(

SirGoofy

Welllllll everytime I see a JII/Imagination rumor, my ears perk up. I will be extemely happy if DF comes back, but I'm really not expecting it, especially because there have been soo many rumors on it in the past few years. I also like the sound of a HM rehab, it's needed it for a while now. Here's to hoping for some cool new effects.

I'm not to thrilled with adding anything to POTC though. I thik the perfected it with the last additions, and anything more would be over kill, but thats just me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom