Lost Season 4 -- Oceanic 6 -- or was that 7?

JimboJones123

Original Poster
BEWARE -- earlier this week some BIG SPOILERS spilled all over the place online. The fabled "episode 4" is supposed to kick you below the belt and make you wish that God never inteded you to have children.

Anyways -- Lawnmower Man. Spikeface guy from X3. Statues (4 toed) have meanings. What the heck is in the "Envelope" anyways (this weeks mobisode -- I've never sat so close to the edge of a rolley chair -- dumb thing to do). Michael back. Hurley being chased. Wasn't "he" dead? Wasn't "she" dead too? Wern't all 4 of them dead? Kevin Johnson (avoid Google -- avoid Google).

Am I missing anything important? Hope I wasn't too spoilerish. Lets keep this very spoiler friendly. I was a victim of lostfan101 last year. It was HELL trying to convince my wife that the big spoiler was Locke coming back from the grave. I had to run with that for 3 weeks.

PeoplemoverTTA

I was a victim of lostfan101 last year.

Me too....totally regretted it. For now, I'll stick to the "light" spoilers from Kristen at E! and Ausiello at TVGuide.

I posted in the Cloverfield thread about a gentleman at the non-profit I do PR for. His son works as a writer's assistant for "Lost." He was telling me about the documentation his son had to sign, saying that he would have to pay some exorbitant amount if he ever spilled any info. I don't blame them one bit.

I used to listen to Carlton and Damon's podcast, and before last season even began they said they were going to explain the statues...it's about time we got some answers there. Gosh, just thinking about all this is getting me excited :)

One more week...:sohappy:

JimboJones123

Original Poster
Me too....totally regretted it. For now, I'll stick to the "light" spoilers from Kristen at E! and Ausiello at TVGuide.

I posted in the Cloverfield thread about a gentleman at the non-profit I do PR for. His son works as a writer's assistant for "Lost." He was telling me about the documentation his son had to sign, saying that he would have to pay some exorbitant amount if he ever spilled any info. I don't blame them one bit.

I used to listen to Carlton and Damon's podcast, and before last season even began they said they were going to explain the statues...it's about time we got some answers there. Gosh, just thinking about all this is getting me excited :)

One more week...:sohappy:

Monty Python has the lawyer on the phone right now....

mousermerf

Account Suspended
That's much less interesting...

Guess she does rely on Ben more than we thought.

None of the Others really knew how sick he was - she was about to out him to Amelia. Their faith is based on Ben being strong and chosen etc.. remember the Looking Glass girls? They were die-hard Ben-followers (who sent Mikhail to kill them of course.)

I think Bonnie was the one who said, when asked if she questioned the orders, that she believes in Ben and if she doesn't the whole thing falls apart. All of the Others are like that.

Juliet was going to closest confidant and about to show her Ben's weakness. His un-Godly status.

EpcotServo

Uh oh! You guys are speaking in tongues!
:lol:

Ok, ok, from one who stopped watching this show a LONG time ago, here's a fun contest I give you guys:

Sum up as simple as you can, the current plot of Lost.

Points will be taken away for anything involving radios built out of bamboo, as that has been done by another group of Lost people.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Let's see...

Charlie deactivated the Looking Glass, died, and in turn uncloaked the Island. New people coming to island, not a rescue party though.. who knows what they want? Some people still want off, some people still want to stay, those two groups are trying to kill each others - and this third group is about to make things more complicated.

As Charlie has scrawled on his hand, they're not Penny's people.

Peaches Magee

Uh oh! You guys are speaking in tongues!

Ok, ok, from one who stopped watching this show a LONG time ago, here's a fun contest I give you guys:

Sum up as simple as you can, the current plot of Lost.

Points will be taken away for anything involving radios built out of bamboo, as that has been done by another group of Lost people.

Best bet in catching up, other than watching all the episodes you missed online... just go to abc.com they have the full plot of Lost explained in 8 mins. And I believe they leave the bamboo radios out of it...:p

BSikor

Best bet in catching up, other than watching all the episodes you missed online... just go to abc.com they have the full plot of Lost explained in 8 mins. And I believe they leave the bamboo radios out of it...:p

Oh crap Peaches are you a Lost fan too?

BTW, how was your trip? Do you and the fam have an awesome time?

Peaches Magee

Oh crap Peaches are you a Lost fan too?

BTW, how was your trip? Do you and the fam have an awesome time?

Dude I am TOOOOOTALLY a Lost fan!
Funny thing is... I had never seen it before and about a month ago watched every episode back to back online... it is like crack!!

I cant wait till next week!

The trip was great, very busy, beautiful weather, crowds werent bad.
We stayed an extra day, but then our little guy got sick :(
But overall great trip! Going back the end of next month. Woo hoo!

primetime52

Geeez.... reading the original post made me realize just how out of touch I have become with Lost thanks to the LONG hiatus. Up until the end of the 3rd season, I used to spend hours on Lost message boards every day and knew the whole shabang inside and out. Now I've forgotten a good 30%, and needed to read Merf's quick summary post to jog my memory. Maybe now would be a good time to go back and watch the 3rd season over again on the internet.

I can't wait 'til Lost returns next week!

P.S.- for all of you Lost fans out there, you might want to check out Filmodder.com's LOST message board. It's a small elite group of Lost fans containing 99% intelligent posts, unlike the typical mindless drivel that can be found on the official ABC message boards. It's like Harvard for Lost fans, while most Lost message boards more closely resemble a community college.

minnie2000

When is Lost back on TV? I know I won't see it here in the UK, but I will be able to catch up on the gossip online. Hopefully we won't have to wait long until it is on TV here!

t3techcom18

Haha, this season looks to be awesome.

...Annnd for those wanting some clues and a fix of entertainment related to the next season of Lost, you'll probably think this is awesome as well (just go to "Story So Far" to see past tasks).

http://www.find815.com

dandaman

(this weeks mobisode -- I've never sat so close to the edge of a rolley chair -- dumb thing to do).

Got links to the mobisodes? (Those are the short two-minute scenes that are exclusive to Verizon or... something like that, right?)

I've had exams all week... time to go complete an entire Find815 chapter. :lol:

k.hunter30

BEWARE -- earlier this week some BIG SPOILERS spilled all over the place online. The fabled "episode 4" is supposed to kick you below the belt and make you wish that God never inteded you to have children.

Anyways -- Lawnmower Man. Spikeface guy from X3. Statues (4 toed) have meanings. What the heck is in the "Envelope" anyways (this weeks mobisode -- I've never sat so close to the edge of a rolley chair -- dumb thing to do). Michael back. Hurley being chased. Wasn't "he" dead? Wasn't "she" dead too? Wern't all 4 of them dead? Kevin Johnson (avoid Google -- avoid Google).

Am I missing anything important? Hope I wasn't too spoilerish. Lets keep this very spoiler friendly. I was a victim of lostfan101 last year. It was HELL trying to convince my wife that the big spoiler was Locke coming back from the grave. I had to run with that for 3 weeks.
Wow... That one paragraph totally lost me... :lookaroun:lol:;) Seriously, maybe it's been too long since the show was on and I've just forgotten all these unanswered things... I remember the statue but the rest I have no clue...

Will not having watched the online episodes have me even more lost?

k.hunter30

Okay, I just watched the first one of those "mobisodes" (Jin throws a tantrum) online. Did anyone think of Happy Gilmore when they watched it?

EDIT: hmm... maybe it wasn't the first one... I need to find their order I guess.

EpcotServo

I'm sorry...but they just lost me after season 2.

Or after one of the creators said that it was "just as good as the Twilight Zone" on the making of thing they aired.
:mad:

Peaches Magee

Okay, I just watched the first one of those "mobisodes" (Jin throws a tantrum) online. Did anyone think of Happy Gilmore when they watched it?

EDIT: hmm... maybe it wasn't the first one... I need to find their order I guess.

All I was thinking was ...
"Why don't you go to your HOME? That's your HOME!
Are you too good for your HOME?"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom