LOST Discussion Thread

Shaman

Best episode of the new season so far...

Finally, it feels like we're moving. Plus, now we got Desmond as a psychic? And, "Zeke" aka "Mr. Friendly" was firmly in Locke's past. Very cool.

The sweat lodge bit was cool it takes the character to a whole new level. But why is it that I still can't trust Locke? :lookaroun :lol:

dandaman

And, "Zeke" aka "Mr. Friendly" was firmly in Locke's past. Very cool.

Was Zeke the guy in the shed packing all the goodies up? He had long hair right??

Yup. He was in the leader of Locke's little Marijuana gorwing Kubitz. (Sans-fake beard, of course.) ;)

I was about to ask this, but just got it confirmed. Thanks. :lol:

But why is it that I still can't trust Locke? :lookaroun :lol:

I thought they were already on the island (houses in the lodge background looked strangely like the first scene of the season).

Also, how would he have known what herbs to get for his magic jungle potion, and where?

:lookaroun

...In conclusion, I don't really trust him, either. :lol:

meryll83

:( :( :(
I've just found out that in the UK, Sky are showing the next couple of series of Lost.
I don't have Sky, I only have Freeview, so up until now I've been able to watch it on 4 and E4.
What am I going to do?
:cry: :cry: :cry:

minnie2000

:( :( :(
I've just found out that in the UK, Sky are showing the next couple of series of Lost.
I don't have Sky, I only have Freeview, so up until now I've been able to watch it on 4 and E4.
What am I going to do?
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Is this true? Where did you hear this? Did it say WHEN the next series will start? Channel 4 must have been crazy to let this one go!

meryll83

Is this true? Where did you hear this? Did it say WHEN the next series will start? Channel 4 must have been crazy to let this one go!
My boyf said he heard it on the radio I think, I'll have to ask him. They said the next two series, I don't know if that means from series 3 or if it means 4 and 5.

GoofBall06

i thought it was pretty funny when charlies says something about trees being good conversationists....relating back to the days of Lord of the Rings with Treebeard. :)

imagineer99

FYI, apparently I was wrong.

Apparently "Mike" and "Zeke" aren't the same guy. They just hapen to look and sound exactly alike, but the actors playing them are different guys.

Seriously, I think Lost the writers and casting directors just ENJOY screwing with us sometime.

CaptainessKylie

ARGH!
>holds hands over ears and shuts eyes mid scream!<

I AM SO CONFUSED!!! ZEKE?ZEKE? he sound slike osme sort of dip too go with crisps (chips???!)

hmmmmm need more Lost!!!!

Kyles xx

Gucci65

FYI, apparently I was wrong.

Apparently "Mike" and "Zeke" aren't the same guy. They just hapen to look and sound exactly alike, but the actors playing them are different guys.

Seriously, I think Lost the writers and casting directors just ENJOY screwing with us sometime.

But he looked so familiar.......I wonder if he was in a past episode....

imagineer99

We'll be in Florida for the next 2 weeks, can someone tell me when lost is on, and which channel? I will try not to miss it!

It's on ABC. Wednesdays at 9:00 pm. However, as of rignt now, abc.com is allowing you to stream all the episodes for free from their website.

If that doesn't work for you, you could allows download it via torrent. I'm sure there are loads of episodes posted online.

meryll83

Well we were trying to buy episodes from apple to put on the ipod, but you only seem to be able to get them in the US at the mo, so I was naughty and resorted to finding them on youtube. I'm guessing they will be deleted for copyrighting but last weeks had only been on 10 hours when we watched it, might not be there anymore though?
The episode was split into about 4 youtube videos.
You can watch them full screen but the movement went all disjointed so we just watched it as normal.
If you don't mind huddling around your pc, then this is the way I've been doing it.
Slap on the wrists I know for naughty pirating, but I neeeeeeeed to see them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom