Look what I got today!!!

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
DSC04148-1.jpg

My Halloween Party Tickets for 9/23!!!

Ugh only 43 days 11 hours and 12 minutes!!!

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Do you guys have pics of your tickets? I have 3 more 1 with the teacups, Cinderella, and the dwarfs on splash mountain.

roylr

Look what I got today

your MNSSHP ticket is the same one I got for MVMCP, and my other one is the Cinderella one. I guess they are doing double duty, :fork::xmas: We will be there Dec. 1 thru 15 :sohappy:

MattyFresh

Wish I could make it back this year....oh well, guess you guys can go have enough fun for me to sit this one out....

Last year one ticket was the tea cups and the other had Mickey, Donald, and Goofy flying around the castle.

mouselvrmom

Do you guys have pics of your tickets? I have 3 more 1 with the teacups, Cinderella, and the dwarfs on splash mountain.

we got the same ones as you. But we also got tinkerbell and the fab five flying around. I was really hoping that they would have halloween themed tickets, but no such luck.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Wish I could make it back this year....oh well, guess you guys can go have enough fun for me to sit this one out....

Last year one ticket was the tea cups and the other had Mickey, Donald, and Goofy flying around the castle.

My tix last year where the flying over the castle! Im glad Pluto has been on all my tix but I want that Haunted Mansion ticket SOOOOOO bad!!

DisneyGigi

That looks just like one of the tickets we got for regular admission staying offsite last year. We also got an Incredibles one and The Where everyone is Happy now matter what their name is. (dwarves)
Ours are waiting on call wish DH would have had them mail them now... :rolleyes:

PlutoInOrlando

In the Parks
Yes
I got mine about a month and a half ago...will have to see what's on them, but we are going on Sept 12 (Friday). I'm sooo excited. I've been to the Christmas party several times now, but not Halloween. woohoo
Finally get to change that!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom