Long live the Eastern Gateway or how I learned to love the Anaheim City Council after the election.

TP2000

So a second e-mail...

>>
Greetings,

An event confirmation was sent to you on accident instead of an invite. Please see the invitation below.<<

Please join us for a reception
for Community Leaders with

Disneyland Resort President Rebecca Campbell

Darkbeer, will you please take a moment from your official duties that evening and note what kind of slacks Ms. Campbell is wearing to this event?

Olivia and I will just wait here for your findings. Thanks!

shutterstock-editorial-1575817a-1576168220.jpg

Darkbeer1

Heck, maybe they will set up a photo op.

Take your photo with Rebecca and who?

Which character(s) would be the best to go with the DLR prez.....

Darkbeer1

Something is up.

I am now been invited to sit at a Disneyland Resort table for a Chamber Awards event Tuesday.

Not sure who else will be at the table for 10, but it will be senior folks.

Yes, the elections in Anaheim are in November, but maybe they are getting ready to re-introduce the Eastern Gateway today, or just working on the support for the DVC tower.

But two kiss up events in a two week span.

What do they want for me... I know, my soul, but my wife already owns that!

Mike730

Careful. Posting pictures of women online followed by posts critiquing their body/clothes sounds like a PR nightmare/HR wet dream. Even with innocent intentions, 2020 is not the year.

TP2000

Careful. Posting pictures of women online followed by posts critiquing their body/clothes sounds like a PR nightmare/HR wet dream. Even with innocent intentions, 2020 is not the year.

Oh no, don't tell HR that I said she had nice legs!

Wait... we have an HR department here? Am I getting paid for this? Do I have a dental plan I don't know about?

I'm confused. o_O

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Darkbeer1

Oh no, don't tell HR that I said she had nice legs!

Wait... we have an HR department here? Am I getting paid for this? Do I have a dental plan I don't know about?

I'm confused. o_O

Dental... Yikes, I get to go have fun in a Dentist Chair Friday Morning.....

Can't wait.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom