Living With The Land January 2010 Refurb

ChrisFL

Premium Member
When they say a new narration, it could also mean a new narrator in some ways.

If that were the case, I could see just a new mention of the "tropical greenhouse environment".

[/And maybe a Female narrator. :eek:]

How about the narrator that did the Living Seas movie? That would be interesting

Tom

Beta Return
No they didn't fit the waterway. :wave:

Anyway, anyone know the date it will go down:shrug:. LWTL is one of my favorite rides (it was closed on my last visit in April). I hope it's not closed again:cry:

I guess I have to ask....how do you actually make a new boat that doesn't fit in the trough? Measure twice, cut once. Seriously.....?

muteki

Heres to hoping this doesn't impact our February trip. LWTL is a personal favorite, and I am glad it is getting some attention. (Fingers crossed its not another TTA debacle though, but a female narrator I think will be nice)

Animaniac93-98

I guess I have to ask....how do you actually make a new boat that doesn't fit in the trough? Measure twice, cut once. Seriously.....?

I was just about to post the exact same phrase, if true, how can you screw up that badly on something as basic as measuring the canal or current boat width? Wonder how much money they wasted on the boats that didn't fit if the story is true (which sounds so dumb I find it hard to believe it is)?

Horizons1

Called this back before LWTL reopened from it's last rehab. Let's hope that money will get put into the films THIS time, and not get cut at the last minute like it did last time. I wasn't told anything about a new tropical area, so that is news to me.

Horizons1

I was just about to post the exact same phrase, if true, how can you screw up that badly on something as basic as measuring the canal or current boat width? Wonder how much money they wasted on the boats that didn't fit if the story is true (which sounds so dumb I find it hard to believe it is)?

It is true, believe it or not.

Foolish1

I have zero inside knowledge, but I suspect it's a little more complicated than just "the boats didn't fit" the canals. What if it were something more along the lines of having forgotten the turning radius at whatever the sharpest turn is? Sure, the boat can easily fit and navigate the canals in most places, but could be a turn issue. Or maybe the shape/design does not trigger the signaling devices correctly. Or maybe somebody forgot about some sort of "obstacle" at the bottom of one/some of the canals? I guess what I am saying is, it could more complex than just "they didn't fit".

mitchk

I have zero inside knowledge, but I suspect it's a little more complicated than just "the boats didn't fit" the canals. What if it were something more along the lines of having forgotten the turning radius at whatever the sharpest turn is? Sure, the boat can easily fit and navigate the canals in most places, but could be a turn issue. Or maybe the shape/design does not trigger the signaling devices correctly. Or maybe somebody forgot about some sort of "obstacle" at the bottom of one/some of the canals? I guess what I am saying is, it could more complex than just "they didn't fit".

Yea ..... what he said :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom