LIVE coverage of One More Disney Day

dreamfinder

Looks like at a minimum, they had a few "unusual" characters at the good morning show. I don't recall seeing Tiana, Chip & Dale, or Alice/White Rabbit on a normal basis. And it would be awesome if they had Mickey doing M&G's in his PJ outfit he did interviews in.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Looks like at a minimum, they had a few "unusual" characters at the good morning show. I don't recall seeing Tiana, Chip & Dale, or Alice/White Rabbit on a normal basis. And it would be awesome if they had Mickey doing M&G's in his PJ outfit he did interviews in.

Those characters are in the welcome show most days.

mickeysshoes

The Good Morning song is my alarm tone on my cell phone. And I get to hear it every morning at 6:30 when it reminds me to call home to make sure DD is up and getting ready for school. While I was looking at these pictures my alarm went off....HOW PERFECT!!!! :D

kadesha

The Good Morning song is my alarm tone on my cell phone. And I get to hear it every morning at 6:30 when it reminds me to call home to make sure DD is up and getting ready for school. While I was looking at these pictures my alarm went off....HOW PERFECT!!!! :D

Where'd you get that tone?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
It looks so fun! Sad I missed it :(

But I'm sure there's a big crowd and I don't think I'd be able to stand that. I always go around between September - October when the parks are deserted.. That's what I'm used to! Walk-on rides :)

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Most days? Try every day. They do the welcome show and then most of them walk to their normal m&g locations.

I said most because on some occasions some of the characters are moved elsewhere due to "operational needs" and don't appear in the welcome show. Just like any thing in the parks you cant guarantee that its an every day thing even if it's meant to be. Also, as of last I heard Tiana and chip and dale are not part of the welcome show on emh mornings.

MKCP 1985

Happy Leap Day, Magic Kingdom Day, wdwmagic.com!

I suppose this is my second or possibly third leap day on these boards. This one seems a bit more of a celebration than those prior. :D

Ciciwoowoo

Wish I could be there...

Thank you for all the wonderful pictures and reports today! Reading them, its ALMOST like being there...

Well, not really, but I've got to pretend now, don't I?

:)

Mickey92

Hey!

Awesome pics on the live updates on the site!! :D How are you getting them up so fast? :) They are really awesome! Great quality and great editing! Surely there is no internet in the parks is there? I know there are at the hotels :)

Would be great to know!

Thanks,

journ116

Like many others: wish I could be there! Thank you for posting "wait times" and photos from throughout the day!
As always, I enjoy this site and the people on it!!

Happy Leap Day!:wave:

BenS

I'm in line for the tomorrowland speedway. Crowds are pretty bad right now, hopefully they'll improve as the night goes on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom