Live-Action ‘Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs’

GimpYancIent

Snow non-White and the 7 diverse homeless people movie is gonna be such a huge hit

…to their 2023 movie loss totals
The "a picture speaks a thousand words" phrase absolutely applies to the leaked visual. Marketing could not have been that stupid (then they could have) to leak this teaser visual in order to get interest in the movie. What has been seen is actually difficult to look at.

Sharon&Susan

I wonder what the chances are of them keeping the horror elements? The remake of Dumbo mostly removed the Pink Elephants, while Pinocchio kept the Lampwick Donkey transformation.

Tha Realest

I'm still in shock that the photos are real. I wasn't expecting much out of a live action remake of Snow White but...wow.

Can't wait for Snow White and the 7 Theater Kids from Portland to release next year.
Do I think the Magic and lighting and color correction of the cinematographer will make these look better onscreen than these leaked photos? Yes I do. Will the on-screen costumes of these characters vary in any significant way from what we so? No I do not think they will.

Tha Realest

I'm still in shock that the photos are real. I wasn't expecting much out of a live action remake of Snow White but...wow.

Can't wait for Snow White and the 7 Theater Kids from Portland to release next year.

1689534490546.png

In this new film, the “Seven Dwarves” are not dwarfs, per se, but are baristas at a secluded woodland employee-owned coffee shop outside of Portland

TP2000

Maybe this is so Disney can bring a new coffee shop into the parks?

If this sub-plot allows them to start serving Portland's Stumptown coffee instead of burnt Starbucks, I'd be all for it.

From what I can tell, Snow White will have a love interest, though he is a Robin Hood-type character rather than a prince. His name is Jonathan and he is to be played by Andrew Burnap, whose interview on the matter seems to be source of the somewhat misleading “there will be no Prince Charming” verbiage:

So this new Jonathan character is leveraged by Ms. White to help achieve her leadership dreams?

"I'm wishing (I'm wishing), for the one I can network with (network with), to comment on my LinkedIn (LinkedIn), today... (today)"

This thing is going to flop big.

Smugpugmug

If this sub-plot allows them to start serving Portland's Stumptown coffee instead of burnt Starbucks, I'd be all for it.

So this new Jonathan character is leveraged by Ms. White to help achieve her leadership dreams?

"I'm wishing (I'm wishing), for the one I can network with (network with), to comment on my LinkedIn (LinkedIn), today... (today)"

This thing is going to flop big.
Snow White will be wishing to not get ghosted by employers on Indeed.com for the 100th time.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Mr Flibble is Very Cross.
The fact of the matter is that Disney has been a poorly run company for quite some time now. Luckily for them Parks & Resorts has continued to be the cash cow to fund other horrifically bad ideas.

But now with the cash cow beginning to more resemble Mooby, Disney can’t seem to get out of their own way.

This ends one of two ways. Either everybody has an epiphany and sentiment changes to a “Disney was right” mindset. Highly unlikely.

Or there is about to be a reckoning within Disney. More Likely.

One thing is. It’ll be fun to watch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom