Little Mermaid Clone a Go! (Maybe)

jt04

Original Poster
:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Travis, you win.

You are way too impressionable.

So TP2000 slaps down every point of enigmas and he runs away. I've noticed the doom and gloom clique always does that. As soon as a true insider walks in and turns a light on them they scurry for the dark places like palmetto bugs in a hotel on I-Drive.

Sorry, I'm not buying Jay R. is responsible for all that bothers the clique. But the simple always need a scapegoat. :cry: Just a fact of life. :lol:

EPCOT Explorer

You are way too impressionable.

So TP2000 slaps down every point of enigmas and he runs away. I've noticed the doom and gloom clique always does that. As soon as a true insider walks in and turns a light on them they scurry for the dark places like palmetto bugs in a hotel on I-Drive.

Sorry, I'm not buying Jay R. is responsible for all that bothers the clique. But the simple always need a scapegoat. :cry: Just a fact of life. :lol:

What? I think a post is funny and you call me impressionable, simple, and compare me to a roach?:rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but that's just wrong. Did you even notice I gave forth my own opinion?

You took it too far, jt.

jt04

Original Poster
What? I think a post is funny and you call me impressionable, simple, and compare me to a roach?:rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but that's just wrong. Did you even notice I gave forth my own opinion?

You took it too far, jt.

Ummm, perhaps you need to read the post again. Unless you and Enigma are on the same team now. But seeing as you warned him about getting banned again, I doubt that.

I was making the point to see if you noticed the same thing. It was a question as much as anything.

Everyone seems incredibly sensitive today.

EPCOT Explorer

Ummm, perhaps you need to read the post again. Unless you and Enigma are on the same team now. But seeing as you warned him about getting banned again, I doubt that.

I was making the point to see if you noticed the same thing. It was a question as much as anything.

Everyone seems incredibly sensitive today.

Well, you need to be clearer. I still don't know if you were insulting me (which you did ) or TP2000.

Either way, it's rude...and there's no discernible question in it. I'm sorry, jt...If you wanna make a point, you can be polite. Don't stoop down to anyone's level if you know what I mean?;):wave:

jt04

Original Poster
Well, you need to be clearer. I still don't know if you were insulting me (which you did ) or TP2000. Either way, it's rude...and there's no discernible question in it. I'm sorry, jt...If you wanna make a point, you can be polite. Don't stoop down to anyone's level if you know what I mean?;):wave:

Epcotservo attempted to insult me and you find that funny. I thought the entire epcotservo post was....um.....strange. That is why I called you impressionable.

I was also making the point that TP2000 provided some great info and whenever that happens, the Jay R/TDO haters immediately vacate and usually don't revisit that thread. They just start making the same points in another thread. I'm tired of that and the mods not calling them on it.

I was seeing if you noticed the same thing. Nothing more. I apologize for any misunderstanding.:wave:

EPCOT Explorer

Epcotservo attempted to insult me and you find that funny. I thought the entire epcotservo post was....um.....strange. That is why I called you impressionable.

I was also making the point that TP2000 provided some great info and whenever that happens, the Jay R/TDO haters immediately vacate and usually don't revisit that thread. They just start making the same points in another thread. I'm tired of that and the mods not calling them on it.

I was seeing if you noticed the same thing. Nothing more. I apologize for any misunderstanding.:wave:

I really don't see how EpcotServo was being insulting. If anything he was mocking me!:lol: Either way, it was funny.

Seeing what time it is...They might have lives.:shrug::lol: I know I have time off, now, but maybe not all of us can afford to be up this late.

I accept the apology...:wave:(Just don't insult anyone!:D We don't want a merfing.:lookaroun:lol:)

jt04

Original Poster
I really don't see how EpcotServo was being insulting. If anything he was mocking me!:lol: Either way, it was funny.

Seeing what time it is...They might have lives.:shrug::lol: I know I have time off, now, but maybe not all of us can afford to be up this late.

I accept the apology...:wave:(Just don't insult anyone!:D We don't want a merfing.:lookaroun:lol:)

My "red scanning eye laser beam thingy" is the hal9000 he is refering to. I know that but still find the post weird. But I guess that is nothing new. :lol:

And I mean that in a good WDWmagic way. :lookaroun

PS- there are plenty of people here that want to see me get the merf treatment. I just don't take the bait. From anyone.

EPCOT Explorer

My "red scanning eye laser beam thingy" is the hal9000 he is refering to. I know that but still find the post weird. But I guess that is nothing new. :lol:

And I mean that in a good WDWmagic way. :lookaroun

PS- there are plenty of people here that want to see me get the merf treatment. I just don't take the bait. From anyone.
Ah...I don't get the insult...In fact, it's kinda a compliment.

Maybe you need a Software upgrade, jt...;):D

By "they" I mean the whole Parks and Resorts Division.:animwink:
Gotcha!:D

CaptainMichael

We're all pretty dedicated to our opinions and feelings here. You're no different, and God knows I'm not. I could say more, but I won't. It will all work itself out in the end.

Tokyo Disney Resort: "The seaweed is always greener in somebody else's lake!"

jt04

Original Poster
We're all pretty dedicated to our opinions and feelings here. You're no different, and God knows I'm not. I could say more, but I won't. It will all work itself out in the end.

Tokyo Disney Resort: "The seaweed is always greener in somebody else's lake!"

I never heard of seaweed in a lake but I'm still downloading.

jt04

Original Poster
Who wants to take bets that TDR get TLM before WDW does (if ever)?:xmas:

I'm tempted to take the bet but I think one of the reasons people are saying the MK is not getting anything new is TWDC intends to add to the other 3 parks until all 4 parks are fairly close in attendence numbers. And that might take a long time.

I will say this though, if they don't add something fairly major in the next couple years, they could see a big drop in visitors. Just my opinion.

EPCOT Explorer

I'm tempted to take the bet but I think one of the reasons people are saying the MK is not getting anything new is TWDC intends to add to the other 3 parks until all 4 parks are fairly close in attendence numbers. And that might take a long time.

I will say this though, if they don't add something fairly major in the next couple years, they could see a big drop in visitors. Just my opinion.

I could see that.

Hopefully, PotterLand does awesome, and steals some guests.:drevil: Then we get some competition attractions...and hopefully deals, too.:lol:

Anyway, I think it's enough interwebz for one day...See you all tomorrow, gentlemen (and ladies...).:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom