Lions Gate in talks for Hunger Games theme park attraction

coolbeans14

Has no one thought of Merlin- the company with prior in dealing with Lionsgate? Let's not forget they have the SAW area here in the UK, and Thorpe Park's Halloween event was all based on Lionsgate properties. He didn't mention which territories, so not necessarily US at all, Just sayin'

bhg469

I'm on board if they Bring in Jennifer Lawrence pre "pixi cut". But for real though, what a bad idea and it makes no sense. Sounds perfect for disney and their current regime.

jdmdisney99

I can't imagine visiting a park like this. Would they gather all the guests at noon and shove their children into the hub, where the kids' tickets would be picked by some eccentric cast member? :confused:

DTale

You're all assuming they will go the "Hunger Games" with this and have children killing children... What about the beautiful futuristic Capitol of Panem? It would be an amazing experience/land if you could visit the Capitol with all the crazy citizens dressed up like crazy. Who said they had to include Revolution or Killing Children?

Sped2424

For the love of God could someone stop Disney for doing another franchise, they have too many franchise in their company
lol no one here said this was a disney property and guessing the nature of the film doesn't really sound like it would be in a disney park.

Darth Sidious

Authentically Disney Distinctly Chinese
Like I said Jennifer Lawrence has an open invitation to hangout whenever she'd like but the franchise as a theme park... No thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom