Lions Gate in talks for Hunger Games theme park attraction

Voxel

President of Progress City
*As much as I have been enjoying the conversation, if we want to continue it we should move it to its own thread.

As for the fact of a Theme Park, I don't see anything that you could make into a ride, nothing really stands out and I think it would be a bad move unless! Say Disney or Uni wanted to make an Adventure park with rock climbing, Ropes course, basically every you have at summer camp.

Voxel

President of Progress City
I still think a stunt show would be more viable, though the subject matter of the films is probably too sticky.
That could work. Indiana Jones moves have questionable material and subject mater yet they do the stunt show without treading on people feet and beliefs. Quiet well if I might add.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
*As much as I have been enjoying the conversation, if we want to continue it we should move it to its own thread.

As for the fact of a Theme Park, I don't see anything that you could make into a ride, nothing really stands out and I think it would be a bad move unless! Say Disney or Uni wanted to make an Adventure park with rock climbing, Ropes course, basically every you have at summer camp.

If people are willing to go through this, they wouldn't have much problem with a Hunger Games attraction:

http://io9.com/5948758/i-paid-strangers-50-to-tie-me-up-and-scare-the--out-of-me

Dragonrider1227

I'd actually rather go to Pandora >>
Not that these are bad movies (I've never seen them so I can't really say) but the premise of the movies don't feel like a world I would like to visit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom