Like Competition- Why WDW is better than Universal!!!

Jimmy Thick

Original Poster
Lets try something different in these dog days of summer...

A Like Competition.

THE TOPIC:
Why is Walt Disney World better than Universal?

Write why you feel this way in as many words as you wish. Be genuine.

THE RULES:
If you see a post that relates to what you feel, like it using the like button. If you like what was written in a post, use the like button. Like as many as you want as long as its related to the original topic. If you don't like something, don't like it, that simple.

The competition will run for one week with the winner being the post that received the most likes. You will win absolutely nothing except the admiration of your fellow WDWMAGIC posters, a collection of likes added to your like count, and your name posted by ME in a post after a weeks time to declare you the competition winner.

Lets start the liking.

Jimmy Thick- Feel the like!!!

Chevross

I don't think Disney World is better than Universal and I don't think Universal is better than Disney World. They both have their unique perks that make them different experiences that some may like more than others. It's all about perspective and tastes, but for me personally what they offer I find of equal enjoyment. I like the varying feel, look, and atmosphere between the two.

ParentsOf4

WDW is better than UO because:
  • 4 vs 2 theme parks
  • 2 water parks
  • 3 levels of onsite resorts
  • Free transportation from the airport
  • Space, lots of space
  • Many activities beyond the theme parks
  • Mickey Mouse & Walt Disney - Don't underestimate this. What Universal lacks more than anything is a unifying theme. Simply, they have nothing that compares to Walt & Mickey.
P.S. In the spirit of the OP, I'm intentionally not listing the ways that Universal is better than WDW.;)

Cody5294

Disney World is better than Universal because:
- It has four theme parks vs 2 parks
- 120+ attractions (not including water parks)
- Better themimg
- All 4 Disney Parks have world reknown incons
- Main Street USA
- Table Service Restaurants
- 3 Nighttime Spectaculars
- The Fab 5 and better known characters
- Better Character Interaction
- All ages can enjoy the parks
- 30000 hotel rooms
- It's where dreams come true :)

Bob Saget

I'm not going to get into why Disney is better than Universal, or why Universal is better than Disney. Both are completely different, yet nice on their own.

Yet to compete in this game & to ensure I get at least one or two "Likes"...here is an adorable puppy:
081812.jpg

Californian Elitist

They're both theme parks... Theme parks can be defined as an amusement park but with themed land or rides. Like IOA's Lost Continent, Marvel Super Hero Island, etc.

An amusement park would be like Knoebels, Kennywood, etc.

What did I tell you??? There is NO point, don't even waste your time. Have you forgotten which forum you're on? Honestly, I wouldn't even waste my time.

But you're right, Universal is as much a theme park as the WDW parks are. A statement that it's not is ludicrous.

BryceM

What did I tell you??? There is NO point, don't even waste your time. Have you forgotten which forum you're on? Honestly, I wouldn't even waste my time.

But you're right, Universal is as much a theme park as the WDW parks are. A statement that it's not is ludicrous.
I know... :( I should take your advice but I really want people to like Universal too... :(

ParentsOf4

Edit: I'm not going to get into why Disney is better than Universal, or why Universal is better than Disney. Both are completely different, yet nice on their own.

Yet to compete in this game & to ensure I get at least one or two "Likes"...here is an adorable puppy:
I'll see your puppy and raise you a cute kitten.

Grey Kitten by Weird_Aunt_Martha, on Flickr

luv

I know... :( I should take your advice but I really want people to like Universal too... :(
I'm kind of there with you. Not so much that I want people to agree with me, but I really feel that people (especially kids!) are missing out on a lot of fun when they ignore Uni. I want everyone to have as much fun as possible, lol.

Uni is as good as WDW...and sometimes (like hotels, transportation) better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom