Lights, Motors, Action Extreme Stunt Show to permanently close in April 2016

*Q*

going by this theory they shouldnt have renamed disney springs until the entire project was complete since while its getting better its still a mess in parts

But they renamed it after the overhaul was mostly done on the existing sections. Yes, there's still construction, a whole new section to open up, but it has reached a state that is fairly representative of the final product. Likewise, I wouldn't be surprised to see them rename Hollywood Studios after Toy Story Land has opened but before Star Wars is done.

MKCP 1985

I have enjoyed this show whenever I have seen it but won't miss it. We made a special trip to see the Osborne Lights one last time but come to think of it, did not catch LMA on that last visit.

Welcome to Progress City -

stretchsje

So if demolition is proceeding, does this mean "Phase 2" construction plans for this section of the park have been signed? In other words, has a decision on IP (Cars, Monsters, or Incredibles) been made?

Imagineerwannabe

Thought it was awesome the first time I saw it. Liked it the second time. Was bored the third time. Never went back. It's been years since I went to LMA. It's an attraction that doesn't have much repeatability.

I would agree, have seen both this and DL Paris versions a few times but have not been back to either for 3 years.
Onwards and upwards I say!

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
So if demolition is proceeding, does this mean "Phase 2" construction plans for this section of the park have been signed? In other words, has a decision on IP (Cars, Monsters, or Incredibles) been made?

Exclusive Phase 3 renderings, You can see World Drive in the background and also Fantasia Gardens Mini-Golf.
smoking-crater.jpg

Marlins1

Would be nice if they said that any single day tickets bought for EPCOT or Hollywood Studios could be used to park hop between EPCOT/Studios (not any other parks, just those two) without needing to purchase the park hopper upgrade... though I'm doubtful that would ever happen... if they end up closing Indy (and/or possibly Voyage of the Little Mermaid) before another significant attraction becomes available (sorry, for me, Launch Bay and Club Disney are not significant attractions), the crunch is going to be pretty tight!
That is a great idea. You can't make the park inexpensive because then it will draw too many people and the capacity issues would become even worse. Offering a two for one to anyone willing to make a one day visit to these parks with multiple attractions closed does seem to make sense.

MonorailLover

Guys, I know that this isn't everyone's favorite show of all time, but would someone with a 4k camera please go take a quality video of the complete show? I believe that from now on, all closing shows/rides should be recorded for us to watch in the future. I know, you'll probably say "just go on youtube, there's atleast 2 good ones", they aren't actually good quality videos guys.....

Mike S

Guys, I know that this isn't everyone's favorite show of all time, but would someone with a 4k camera please go take a quality video of the complete show? I believe that from now on, all closing shows/rides should be recorded for us to watch in the future. I know, you'll probably say "just go on youtube, there's atleast 2 good ones", they aren't actually good quality videos guys.....
You will more than likely get it from @marni1971. Keep an eye on his website Martin's Videos.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom