Lights, Motors, Action Extreme Stunt Show to permanently close in April 2016

MonorailLover

Not gonna miss it at all just a big waste of space.:)

It might not have been what everyone was wanting at the studios, but it at least fit the theme of a studio show, and was an easy people eater.

It's not my favourite ride/show at WDW, but in my opinion, it was a good addition to the studios, especially if nothing else would have been put there if it wasn't built......

Even people who hated it from the start at least have to admit it did divert some of the crowd to it instead of other things that they wanted to do.....

cheezbat

The park is already hurting badly with the lack of attractions and all the recent closures...now losing Honey I Shrunk Playground and Lights Motors Action, the park is REALLY going to be a disaster.

ParksAndPixels

In the Parks
Yes
The park is already hurting badly with the lack of attractions and all the recent closures...now losing Honey I Shrunk Playground and Lights Motors Action, the park is REALLY going to be a disaster.
Could not agree more! I know the playground is why we go to DHS! ;) In all seriousness, they can't afford to take their time on these two lands, the park needs new attractions quick.

Bacon

It might not have been what everyone was wanting at the studios, but it at least fit the theme of a studio show, and was an easy people eater.

It's not my favourite ride/show at WDW, but in my opinion, it was a good addition to the studios, especially if nothing else would have been put there if it wasn't built......

Even people who hated it from the start at least have to admit it did divert some of the crowd to it instead of other things that they wanted to do.....
Toystory land will be the new crowd eater why everyone goes to Star Wars land

SirLink

Yeah, but what happens until then.

It becomes a crowd issue, but it is slightly misconstrued to suggest TSL would be a 'crowd eater' I think they mean people eater ... yet we have no clue on capacity that this 'land' will over.

Last edited:

MonorailLover

Yeah, but what happens until then.
Nothing, they're happy with raking it in until then...... I appreciate that they made launch bay, but it doesn't actually eat that many people, since you can go whenever you want....... It'll be interesting how the park works starting Monday.

An off topic question, but similar is, what happens in Paris until their attractions all get overhauled? Same thing, nothing will change, other than guests being even more ed off that rides are closed..... Probably causing more potential people to never go again.

Last edited:

Bacon

Nothing, they're happy with raking it in until then...... I appreciate that they made launch bay, but it doesn't actually eat that many people, since you can go whenever you want....... It'll be interesting how the park works starting Monday.
Remember when launch bay was gonna be a preview center for starwars land? :mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom