Lights, Motors, Action Extreme Stunt Show to permanently close in April 2016

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
I was under the impression that neither Star Wars Land or Toy Story Land would be in this area of the park... So, it raises a lot of questions... would this seem to indicate that plans have changed and now Toy Story Land and/or Star Wars land will occupy this area of the park? Or are they just clearing this area to be used as a staging area for both Star Wars Land and Toy Story Land and will eventually use this area for a Phase III expansion? All the previous rumors were that Indy would be going to make way for Star Wars and I'd be almost shocked to see them close both LMA and Indy before Toy Story Land opens, but I don't think they would delay Star Wars construction until Toy Story Land is finished... lots of questions...

JohnD

I was under the impression that neither Star Wars Land or Toy Story Land would be in this area of the park... So, it raises a lot of questions... would this seem to indicate that plans have changed and now Toy Story Land and/or Star Wars land will occupy this area of the park? Or are they just clearing this area to be used as a staging area for both Star Wars Land and Toy Story Land and will eventually use this area for a Phase III expansion? All the previous rumors were that Indy would be going to make way for Star Wars and I'd be almost shocked to see them close both LMA and Indy before Toy Story Land opens, but I don't think they would delay Star Wars construction until Toy Story Land is finished... lots of questions...

Not sure how you would have that impression. Toy Story Land and SW Land having always been planned for the Southwest, South, and Southeast areas of HS respectively. There is no way LMA could remain in the middle of it all.

Jon81uk

Not sure how you would have that impression. Toy Story Land and SW Land having always been planned for the Southwest, South, and Southeast areas of HS respectively. There is no way LMA could remain in the middle of it all.

Yes but it was expected it might remain in the middle for another year or two, just to avoid closing something that can hold a big crowd.

YodaMan

You clearly haven't been reading this board much then

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No

This image (at least from what I could see) always seemed to indicate that LMA was out of the general layout area of both Toy Story Land and Star Wars...

Source: http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions...-may-fit-within-disneys-hollywood-studios.htm

Disneys-Hollywood-Studios_Full_25063.jpg

JohnD

Yes but it was expected it might remain in the middle for another year or two, just to avoid closing something that can hold a big crowd.

All I can do is point to the Disney Parks Blog: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...w-one-more-time-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/

"While the new areas of the park come to life, we’ll continue bringing new things to Disney’s Hollywood Studios such as the recent opening of Star Wars Launch Bay, the nighttime spectacular “Symphony in the Stars: A Galactic Spectacular” and Sunset Showcase."

Read into that what you will.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom