Lights, Motors, Action Extreme Stunt Show to permanently close in April 2016

Tom

Beta Return
Holy s$&!, thanks for the heads up.... jeez, i didn't even know he had a video site......

I will still state that it would be greatly appreciated if someone did post a quality 4k video, though.

Your life will forever be changed, now that you've learned of Martin's site. If you had anything important to get done, hurry! Because you will find yourself going down the rabbit hole that is his video masterpieces.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Thank you :)

Not 4K (what's the point when it's been youtubed) but there is a multi camera, soundboard audio HD edit of the complete show coming out when it closes. I shot it last fall, almost like I knew it was finally closing. I ran six cameras simultaneously - a wide master, 4 different close ups - including one from the VIP platform - plus a tripod shot of the video screen. Along with clean and clear music and narration with no audience, echoes or wind noise.

I'd like to be able to hope you'll consider it a "quality" video ;)

matt9112

Not 4K (what's the point when it's been youtubed) but there is a multi camera, soundboard audio HD edit of the complete show coming out when it closes. I shot it last fall, almost like I knew it was finally closing. I ran six cameras simultaneously - a wide master, 4 different close ups - including one from the VIP platform - plus a tripod shot of the video screen. Along with clean and clear music and narration with no audience, echoes or wind noise.

Funny it's almost like you knew your time was limited.......:)

Mike S

You are truly dedicated. I'd raise a toast but it's hard through the Internet.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
You are truly dedicated. I'd raise a toast but it's hard through the Internet.
toast.jpg

Not really, but here's to excellent work:

ctoast.jpg

FigmentForver96

God bless you sir

Schema

My family and I stumbled upon Martin’s site about six or so years ago. We really like going to the Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party and Martin had a couple of great videos of the events. Our daughter was pretty young the first time we went and was a little nervous about the villains, so we watched those videos over and over prior to the trip so that she was prepared for what she would see. I still have one of the songs from the video stuck in my head whenever I think about those events. “You remind me of a man. What man? The man with the power! What power?”

brb1006

My family and I stumbled upon Martin’s site about six or so years ago. We really like going to the Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party and Martin had a couple of great videos of the events. Our daughter was pretty young the first time we went and was a little nervous about the villains, so we watched those videos over and over prior to the trip so that she was prepared for what she would see. I still have one of the songs from the video stuck in my head whenever I think about those events. “You remind me of a man. What man? The man with the power! What power?”
I first discovered Martin by being curious about the past incarnations of Journey Into Imagination and later his tribute video to Spectromagic. I'm planning on seeing his video on Horizons,The Land, and the Haunted Mansion. I been following Martin's videos for years even before I discovered this forum and thanks to him I actually learned even more about Walt Disney World outside of the vacation WDW guides I would watch over and over in the past mainly the 1998 and 2001 ones for VHS.

MonorailLover

Pfffffffff..... By the sounds of it, it'll be pretty quality stuff, my friend.

If only we had a 360 degree camera.........
I'd love to create a virtual library of VR ready ride videos.......... Aaaaaah well, I guess next time I've got $1000 burning a hole in my wallet.......

Absimilliard

Sounds really good! Now all I need is to figure out how to get the heat from the pyros without burning the building down or burning myself to get the full experience...

tribbleorlfl

I knew LMA was closing permanently, but for some reason I missed HISTK was on the 2nd, as well. For some reason, I thought they might keep it open and retheme it a little to for in w/ Toy Story land. My kiddos will definitely miss it, it's a great way for little ones to blow off some steam for an hour or so while the parents take a little break. I certainly have fond memories of running around in there when it was new.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom