Lights, Motors, Action Extreme Stunt Show to permanently close in April 2016

DisneyJeff

In the Parks
No
So there's some really bad news out of entertainment about those cast members.

Everyone who jumped in the pool? Well word on the street is they fired everyone who was part of that.

I thought they were losing their jobs anyway due to the closing of the show.

(Unless they were going to have the stunt drivers transferred to Disney Transportation.)

motox7

I Doubt that is true that they fired those who jumped in. Basically every one of them jumped in, including this one guy I know who was a driver and is now is playing Indiana jones at the stunt spectacular. Also their manager jumped in the water with them.

PhotoDave219

I Doubt that is true that they fired those who jumped in. Basically every one of them jumped in, including this one guy I know who was a driver and is now is playing Indiana jones at the stunt spectacular. Also their manager jumped in the water with them.

I've got two solid, independent sources on this that brought it to me. I'm comfortable with my sourcing on this.

PhotoDave219

So somebody telling you that they saw someone they know, that jumped in to the pool, and is still working there, is lying?

Where did I say that?

I didn't say anything about anyone lying. I simply was discussing it I was comfortable with the sourcing on when I put out there.

...... And I'm not the one who just had a fied a cast member to any corporate lurkers out there. That's a rookie move.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Where did I say that?

I didn't say anything about anyone lying. I simply was discussing it I was comfortable with the sourcing on when I put out there.

...... And I'm not the one who just had a fied a cast member to any corporate lurkers out there. That's a rookie move.
The person had stated that they saw an alleged fired person working elsewhere after they were all allegedly fired according to your sources. Your statement that "I've got two solid, independent sources on this that brought it to me. I'm comfortable with my sourcing on this." contradicts what he saw with his eyes, so while you didn't come right out and call anyone a liar, it was inferred in your post that your sources have to be right, and what he saw could not have happened. That was how I took your statement. If I am completely off-base, then I apologize, but that is how it looked to me sitting at my computer and reading.

JohnWD

So there's some really bad news out of entertainment about those cast members.

Everyone who jumped in the pool? Well word on the street is they fired everyone who was part of that.
What's surprising to me is that there is a expectation they would stay on. I imagined that they had special skills to be stunt drivers and were paid accordingly, and when the show ended they would go their way. What type of positions would they have transferred to that would use the same skills and be paid the same?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom