Life After Disney

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
I am currently making a 100% True WDW Haunted Mansion for Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 and I am then gonna make Magic Kingdom and then Epcot, Then Hollywood Studios, Then AK and it will be one playable map!

Can't wait! :sohappy:

- WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

Gringrinngghost

Oddly enough, I enjoy the post-apocalyptic look. Guessing its from playing games like Fallout, S.T.A.L.K.E.R, and Epic Mickey. I can imagine a group of survivors wearing gas masks and carrying rifles wandering through the parks, looking for food, supplies, anything they need to survive. To tell the truth its a similar setting for one of my online roleplays, showing a post-apocalyptic Disney World as a result from the Phantom Blot from Epic Mickey escaping into our world.

Anyways...

life_after_disney__space_mnt_by_eledoremassis02-d33zkuk.jpg

Life_After_Disney__Epcot_Fire_by_eledoremassis02.jpg

Life_After_Disney__Wilderness_by_eledoremassis02.jpg

lifeafterdisney__contemporary2_by_eledoremassis02-d35r0sy.jpg

Life_After_Disney__Floridian_by_eledoremassis02.jpg

These are my Brother's aswell

Thrill

Anyone played Epic Mickey? That's kind of a dark "Tim Burton" abandoned take on Disney attractions. Reminded me of the game when i looked at this topic. Pretty cool game, but creepy.

The game didn't live up to the darkness that could have been. The concept art was really, really dark. The game itself was definitely pretty dark for a Disney park-based game, but it got watered down.

I'd be curious to see what becomes of Disney in a few hundred years. Maybe even two, with 2012 coming and all. :p

WondersOfLife

Original Poster
Cool, thanks! Your brother is very talented.

If he takes requests, I'd like to see the Tree of Life overrrun with actual plant growth. :)

speaking of "life", i'd like a request on the Cranium Command theater and inside a Body Wars simulator from the Wonders of Life pavilion at Epcot. :)

- WondersOfLife

WondersOfLife

Original Poster
This thread needs a boost. It's a good topic.

- WondersOfLife

RedFurredCadet

So I've done some look-see around the internet and found a few updates on the 'Life after Disney' art. I'll show a few right now:

I have a bad feeling that Buzzy may be dead backstage. :(

And in regards to the Tree of Life:

In fact, I too long ago tended to wonder what would happen when humanity vanishes. A creepy concept if you ponder hard enough... :lookaroun

Kirk88

Hope this doesn't offend anyone but, all I can think is 'Oh look, it's Disneyland-Baghdad!' I agree though, these are creepy...in a fun way....is that weird? :ROFLOL:

WondersOfLife

Original Poster
So I've done some look-see around the internet and found a few updates on the 'Life after Disney' art. I'll show a few right now:

I have a bad feeling that Buzzy may be dead backstage. :(

:ROFLOL: .....Oh c'mon, you have to admit it was pretty funny!! :)

-WondersOfLife

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom