Life After Disney

acishere

Okay I had to go back and look at these again because they are just that eerie. If things ever got that way, I doubt any of us would even be around to know about it. I did see part of something like this on TV once. Reminds me of I Am Legend with Will Smith.

One of the saddest things about those pictures, is that even after humans are extinct and vegetation has taken over, that stinkin' HAT is still blocking the Chinese Theatre at DHS. :mad:

Watching I Am Legend I kept thinking during the scenes in the abandoned Times Square that Will Smith was really lucky to be able to traverse the place with anyone walking up to him and asking, "Do you like comedy?" I have to walk through Times Square several times a week and the post apocalypse version seems a lot more enjoyable, during the day, when the zombie/vampire things weren't out.

I have a similar reaction to these photos. I can't stop thinking how nice abandoned Disney might be thanks to the lack of Brazilian tour groups.

mrsdanalind

Can you just imagine, breaking into WDW after about 5 years of it being abandoned? You probably can't even picture it can you?

This thought crossed my mind after discovering "life after people" on the History Channel. Amazingly there are neat pictures all over the internet... I would commit suicide than to have to see this if it ever really happened!! :dazzle:

life_after_disney__small_world_by_eledoremassis02-d2zwx0a.jpg

Life_After_Disney__Epcot_by_eledoremassis02.jpg

1115153_fad2_625x1000.jpg

Although I can't wait for it to happen to Stitch's Great Escape and the Imagination ride, I'd be the first to get the pictures!! :D

- WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

These are kinda cool, depressing but cool. The only good thing is that we humans won't be around to see it. Now that makes me wonder, how we'd all disappear at once?
:shrug: On second thought I'd rather think good thoughts and not dwell on it. :ROFLOL:

RedFurredCadet

Aye. An attempt to mirror image and swindle Tokyo DL's success. At the moment, that now ends up an abandoned wasteland. Eerie. And enough to keep you awake for days on end.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom