Let's talk baseball

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Red Sox Are Going To The World Series!!!!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!

WDWFREAK53

What a series!

Thank you Cleveland...you FINALLY made a series worth watching!

Next stop...oh wait...we're already there ;)

Mmmm...Fenway Franks on me!!!!

imagineer boy

Wow, this year's NLCS and ALCS were very lame compared to last year's NLCS. Does anyone else feel the same? Of course, I could be biased because I'm a Cards fan, but it was still amazing from a baseball fan point of view.

JML42691

Wow, this year's NLCS and ALCS were very lame compared to last year's NLCS. Does anyone else feel the same? Of course, I could be biased because I'm a Cards fan, but it was still amazing from a baseball fan point of view.
Well, I found the ALCS exciting, but didn't get to watch much of the NLCS.:shrug:

RED SOX:sohappy:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
NLCS was lame, I'll agree with you there.

The ALCS was great :D

WDWFREAK53

Any 7 game series that lasts the full 7 games and has "edge of your seat" thrills is a good series in my eyes.

Even though Game 7's score was 11-2...remember...it was 3-2 for a LONG TIME... The Sox just broke it open in the 8th. Even when it was 5-2 after DP's home run...it was still a nailbiter.

The Red Sox Bullpen Drum Corp is the best :lol:

Timmay

The Rocks out scored the Sox 20-5 in the 3 game series at Fenway earlier this year...chances are they will do that the first two games Wednesday and Thursday.

Sorry Sox fans...it ain't your turn this year. You'll get over it, though.

WDWFREAK53

The Rocks out scored the Sox 20-5 in the 3 game series at Fenway earlier this year...chances are they will do that the first two games Wednesday and Thursday.

If that does happen, I'm sure you and the 12 other Rockies fans will be very happy :lol:

Sorry, but if your team is struggling to fill a stadium to capacity during a playoff game...there is something wrong.

Number_6

Isn't that what people have been saying to us through the whole of the playoffs? Especially once the Indians beat the Yankees. Why don't we wait until the series is actually played before making statements like that, shall we?

Timmay

Sorry, but if your team is struggling to fill a stadium to capacity during a playoff game...there is something wrong.

What people just make up or grab out of thin air to look better is always good for a laugh....care to show me where the Rockies didn't sell out every single one of their playoff games?? In the first few hours?? Do some research before saying something silly again...please.

(You may be having trouble telling Arizona and Colorado apart. Please remember, the US coastline does not end at the Mississippi)

Timmay

Red Sox fans, want a good laugh?

Click here

At least they had the common sense to put them on sale early. The Rockies FO just put WS tickets on sale this morning at 10:00...online only. No phone, ticket office or any other kind of option. They were only able to sell 100 or so and then the whole system shut down because of overload. Big shock. 8.5 million hits in a matter of minutes blew the whole thing up. So here we sit, waiting to hear when tickets will go on sale again. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom