Lets start the November 2007 Roll Call!

Tinkerbella16

I figured I'd start the Nov 2007 roll call, since there was one for October & December, but not November. Lets see who will all be there during November of 2007, when you are going and where you are staying....

My family will be there 11/11 - 11/17, staying at Port Orleans Riverside (first time at POR) and very excited. Heard nothing but good things about the resort. Anyone else staying at POR around that time? Thanks everyone! :wave:

LuLaSue

November 25th thru December 1st. We are also staying at POR, we love it. This year we arrive with my Brother and his wife with his 3 lovely little girls. Mom, Dad and my Aunt are joining us to celebrate my parents 40th wedding anniversay and my Dad's retirement!

So excited I could burst!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

pways

November in Disney

My husband and I will be there Nov 2-10 at The Beach Club, I can not wait we go every year over my husbands birthday. This is the first year at the Beach Club we normally stay at PORS but wanted to upgrade this year. Can not wait!!!!:p

Upvote 0

WildcatDen

11-17 through the 24th at Caribbean Beach Resort.

I never get the Turkey Leg at home during Thanksgiving so I decided to go to Disney where I can grab one or even two. . .

Upvote 0

BRER DAD

My family and I will be there Aug. 20-Sept.3 at the POR. I can hardly stand waiting and waiting. Hope everyone has a great time. :wave:

Upvote 0

svickersart

I will be at POP with my GF and her 11 YO son from 11/10 to 11/17. Cant wait to get back to the world. I'm hoping they are all decorated for the holidays, we have tickets for the party at MK on thursday night so MK must be ready for the holidays. I have only done DL for the holidays and its great so I'm really looking forward to this trip.
Steve

Upvote 0
I figured I'd start the Nov 2007 roll call, since there was one for October & December, but not November. Lets see who will all be there during November of 2007, when you are going and where you are staying....

My family will be there 11/11 - 11/17, staying at Port Orleans Riverside (first time at POR) and very excited. Heard nothing but good things about the resort. Anyone else staying at POR around that time? Thanks everyone! :wave:

Hey Sis! U must be very bored at work...But I gotta say, I love the thread...I will be there with u and the family Nov.11-17th..Cant wait, we are almost down to 120 dayz...Its flying!:wave:

Upvote 0

crbrown24

Me, my husband, my mom, dad, brother, and grandmother (her first trip) will be staying at POP 11/24-11/29. My mom turns 50 on 11/27 and this is her surprise birthday trip :lookaroun I can't wait!!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

ssymes

11/3 to 11/10

I am taking my wife and 2 daughters (3yr and 1 yr).
My wifes parents are coming as well as her older sister, her older brother and his wife. My parents may join us there too.

Can't wait :)

Upvote 0

RamyaKitty

I'll be there with my Great Aunt (it'll be her first trip) and her boyfriend for my 21st birthday, November 12 - 17... We're staying at the All Star Movie resort. :) I absolutely cannot wait, I'm so excited!

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
Great!! I love visiting in November, the crowds are low (well not thanksgiving week), the weather is perfect, the lines are no longer than 10 minutes, everything is decorated for Christmas...and it is absoloutely beautiful.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom